Hi Everyone, Bella here, hijacking.
I received a sad text from Patti tonight, she lost her mother. I know she was in the hospital for pneumonia and that was the last I heard.
If you are interested in donating for flowers and a gift for the family (I'm thinking of sending Patti one of the willow t*rees, the remembrance angel), please let me know - bella lou who at gmail dot com and I will send you my paypal information. If you do decide to donate and want any updates on what is collected and how it is spent I will be happy to provide you with that information.
Also, if you are interested in sending a card again, please e-mail me and I will give you my address and get all of the cards to Patti and her family (I don't feel comfortable giving out her address.)
Patti, I know you're reading this and shaking your head at what I wrote above, we are wanting to send something to you because we love you.
We are sending you and your family big huge hugs in this time of sorrow. Please keep Patti and her family in your thoughts.
Too Salty for my Own Good
8 years ago

So sorry about your Mom's death, dearest Patty. My words are inadequate - my heart and empathy are with you.
((hugs))
Patti, I love you, and am lifting you up in prayer. I am so sorry....words just aren't enough.
Very sorry for your loss. Thoughts are with you.
Oh Patti, I am so, so sorry. I know the pain of losing your mom. Please know I am wrapping my arms around you and hugging you tight.
Love you, honey.
-Casey
Mucho huggos to you, girl. You are in my prayers.
Patty,
So sorry for your loss. You are in my thoughts. Hugs.
Stephanie
Patti, I am sending you hugs.
I am sorry for you loss. I wish there was something I could do for you.
Hugs,
Heather Sage
I am so sorry for your loss.
Patti I feel so bad. My prayers are with you at this time and always honey. I wish I could give you a hug right now.
Angels on your pillow.
xoxoxo
Patti, I am so terribly sorry for you loss! My thoughts and prayers are with you, sweetie! Sending big hugs your way! ~Rhonda
Patti~ I can not begin to express my sympathy with you. I am so sorry. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
HUGS!!!!
PS. yet another reason why I wish SC wasn't so far away. Love you and miss you big time.
Patti, I am so sorry. I don't know what else to say, words aren't enough. Praying for you and sending you huge, massive hugs.
Kristy
So sorry to hear about your Mom...you have great memories and you will get through this with the support of your family & friends. *hugs*
I'm so very sorry Patti.
I'm speechless.
My thoughts are with you and your family at this time."Hug"
Oh, I'm so sorry for the loss of your sweet mother. You and your family are in my prayers...
Sending you my heartfelt Love and Supportiveness, dear Patti! I am very, very sorry.
Post a Comment