Christmas Morning
Santa DID come!!!

Ready to open presents!

Santa brought me the Pink Nintendo DS I wanted!

and a big walking Doll - she's almost as big as ME!

and a Purple Brett Favre Vikings Jersey!

It was raining and very cold so Maddie just tried out her super cool new motorcycle - In The House!

Santa didn't forget Daddy - he got a shiatsu massagie chair!

8 comments:

aww looks like she had a great christmas! not sure about that shirt haha!

kisses sis!

He just got there? Man, was he late. You must have been really naughty. He came to my place on the 25th and we went out for beer and Asian hookers. Or was that Lucifer? Some guy in red is all I remember.

Nice! And, Patti, I'm so impressed that y'all don't go overboard and spoil that sweet little girl! LOL! And didn't Santa bring Mama anything? Hmmm. Was Mama not a good girl??? ;D

Well it looks like you all made the "nice" list. No surprise! :)

Ah, Santa has such great tastes, Patti! lol to you! :D)

Looks like you all had a nice Christmas.

MJ

Can I be your kid? Looks like everyone had a good time.

that motor cycle looks awesome!!! Can I have a go!!!