Christmas Eve Pics
Madison & Reilly scattering "food" for Santa's Reindeer! Those specks are the reindeer food (quaker oats & glitter mixed together!)

Looking a little unsure about it LOL

Digging in~!


Okay Mommy it's cold - can we go inside?
7 comments:

Love those jammies! :) A friend of mine even dressed her two labs in Christmas PJ's, found at Target! LOL! Hope Santa was VERY good to Madison! I have a hunch he was! :) ~Rhonda

Wow - she is getting so big....tell her to stop it....stop it right now!

Very cute.

So what you are saying is when we look up at night on Christmas eve those aren't really stars but Reindeer poop twinkling back at us.

Great pictures
The last one looks like she got caught doing something LOL

Lawsey be. Debbil done et my peanut butter.

Oh I love the glitter and Quaker Oats idea!

I wish I'd have done that when the boys were small.

A Very Special Night anticipating Santa!