Maddie & Mommy
Eeek!!! Run Little Red Riding Hood - the Big Bad Wolf is after you!
Madison and her "boyfriend" Caleb, he lives across the street from us!
I couldn't belive Maddie wasn't afraid of this big guy!
My Mom and Maddie
My Mom & Dad and Juliana (my sis-in-laws daughter who lives in Charlotte,NC), Madison & Gavin (their great grandson)
Stacy and I had a blast dressing up this year!

Happy Belated Halloween from....

Looks like a GREAT time was had by all!
OH SNAP - was I first?
Looks like you had fun!
Very nice pictures!
What an adorable way to glorify Satan. >:)
looks like you had tons of fun.
great pictures!
Kim
Looks like you guys had a fun filled Halloween!!!!
aww what fun you had u can just tell! happy halloween late sis!
kisses
WOO HOO! Awesome pictures! You and 'the wolf' look fantastic. I love when people are in character for their costumes. Two thumbs way up!
Adorable costumes! And it looks like you ALL had a GRWAT time...! I love that Halloween is another "family" Holiday, don't you?
Great pics! Maddie looks as cute as ever! :) ...and I love yours and Stacey's costumes! Looks like you went all out decorating for the Holiday, too! Hope your party was a blast! ~hugs, Rhonda :)
LOL @ Grant!!! omg too funny.
She's absolutely precious as always! :-) Love the costumes, the pics...a great halloween!!
Looks like you had a great time. I love the pictures and my favorite is the last one.
What a beautiful little lady bug!!! Looks like you had fun!
Love the pictures! The costumes are GREAT! Glad you had a great Halloween, my friend!
Wow Patti! I just cannot get over how much Madison has grown. You two look so fun in these photos! I'm sure all the kids in the neighborhood see you as "the coolest Mom". lol! :)
Great pictures! Looks like you had a blast. I'm catching up on blogs today.. Bunches of hugs..
I think that's sooo cool that you dress up with Maddie...you're motivating me!!! LOL
You look fab by the way and I'm SUPER DUPER jealous that you can go trick or treating without a coat like it's super time.
MQ ... I absolutly LOVE your theme family outifts!! FANTASTIC!! Everyone looks great in the photos!! Looks like good weather also!! Since you too are Facebook addict, did you know you can connect your blog to your FB Profile.
I love your excitement of Halloween. The pictures are great. I also like the new layout.
Post a Comment