Witches fingers RULE!

I vant to suck your blood!

Arrrrrr!!!!!!! Pirate Bloody Maddie at your service mateys!





12 comments:

I love the new look of your blog. Very cool.

Looks like Maddie had a great time.

Looks like fun to me!

I like your new look! I love peppermint mochas. It looks like Madison had a fun time. :-)

I miss being around little ones at the holidays. Thanks for sharing yours. :)

I also dressed up like a tattooed vampire witch pirate this year. Tell Madison to quit copying me.

Love your new look. You guys sure had a fun Halloween.

~hippo hugs~

Love the new look!
Love all the pics--Maddie in all her glory. Never fails to warm the heart and give a big smile to us all!!

Cah-ute!

I like the new layout, looks great!

Good Wednesday evening to you, dear Patti !

I'm very half-assed, not participating except very rarely/occasionally with the blogging thing lately.

You are totally welcome to add me to your links again, but I'm not around much at all, so it won't hurt my feelings if you decide not to.

I DO wonder how you are, though, and am going to be in Savannah and Charleston next April, and would love to see you if you are anywhere close by !

((hugs)) and happy upcoming holidays !

my email just in case you don't have it anymore is lovingannieatgmaildotcom

MJ

We had school carnivals and this reminded me of ours. So much fun and always a good time.

Love all of Maddie's "decorations"! I remember the Halloween Carnival when I was a kid. Fun times!

The new layout it nice!

Have I been away that long or is she growing that fast.
Maybe a little of both