To say we've been pretty much out of actively racing for three years, and they built this motor from scratch with no outside help was awesome!
He started sixth and finished 4th. Our Charger car out-ran two late models!
Not baaaaad!!!!
Stac was a having a litte pre-race jitters and I was just talking to him. He always likes to go off by himself before he races. I think too, he was thinking alot of his Daddy. It's hard to believe he's been gone for four years now.
Racing was something they always did together. I miss him so :(
Me & Amanda - she's the car owner's wife. My Aunt Marlene used to say we looked like twins LOL She's very sweet and will give you the shirt off of her back!
Me and my BFF Mindy. She had the best time and can't wait to go to the races with us next Spring/Summer/Fall. I was so glad she went along too! I have missed her so much thest past ten years that she was in Florida.
Me & Stacy posing beside 38! Old girl looks good doesn't she? (NOT ME - the CAR!) LOL
Here is 38 all on her own! They never told me if they named this car or not - in the past she was aways "Jezebel"
My two besties - I am so blessed that they love each other and that they both love me
Terry & Stacy after the race. Terry was so tickled that we finished well! He is the crew chief/car owner and does it all!
A little collateral damage done in Turn 3 by stupid Remington Prince in the #25 car. I was about to jump on him if he wrecked Stacy but luckily Stacy got around him and away from him. That boy is a wreck waiting to happen! Never mind he drives in the class ABOVE ours.
Now y'all don't REALLY think i'd actually get into a fight at the racetrack?!!!
After all I AM.....

Very great pictures!!! I sure wish Daisy and I were there to root Stacy on.
If she gives you the shirt off her back, we'll get to see her boobs. Ask for it the next time. And rename the car みどり for good luck.
Looks like a fun day.
~hippo hugs~
Looks like he had a good time and fourth is a great start after 3 years off.
Glad Stacy placed 4th!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
I didn't know Stacey raced! How neat! You'll have to let us know when he races in the future and maybe we can head down that way. My son and husband would enjoy that! My husband has a race truck, but hasn't finished the motor yet. Right now, he is into rock crawling with the jeeps, so the racing kind of took backseat! Boys and their toys...and hobbies! LOL! Congrats on Stacey finishing fourth! That was great! ~hugs, Rhonda :)
Oh, and I can relate to Stacey and his dad. Kevin's dad passed away four years this Feb. They were extremely close. He treated me like a daughter! We both still really miss him, and when you do things that you used to do together, it is hard. But at least we are all blessed with memories! :)
Wow, that looks like a lot of fun. I'm sure I'd be ready to kick anyone ass if they tried to hurt my hubby.
i have to be honest...if I met your husband by myself I would be too scared to talk to him or even ask him for the time, but because I know you he starts to look like a big old teddy bear...you guys looks great together!
Way to go Stacy!
I love how your outfit matches the car. :)
Stacy: Now we're talkin!!! Cars!!!! Patti: How awesome to find a girl who loves racing!!!! :D)
Post a Comment