Happy Days!
Just a quick update from work, we are in the new house and I LOVE IT.

Did I mention I love my new house? Oh I do! I feel so at home. So much space, so new shiny and pretty. We have stuff to put away and a few more things to do.
Madison's hellhole room to set up and organize but we are getting there.

I have cooked a meal and done laundry and the pets are all settled in.
I know Stacy will be glad when he gets his shop built and Madison's playhouse settled in. The floor needs replacing but all in all we are snug and happy as bugs in a rug.

I miss you guys like crazy! Will have internet at home by week-end (should) and will update on F*acebook. I can post a little from my blackberry but i'm still woefully ignorant with it!

Hugs & Kisses from
17 comments:

Good to see you here and happy!

happy happy for you. can't wait to see the pics. Still waiting on our lunch date:)

Howdy, stranger.

Congratulations on the new digs. We're moving too and I am envious that you're through with the painful part. Good luck with that hellhole... bedroom

I am SO happy to hear about your new house...but so much MORE happy to hear that you are feeling well!!! Can't wait for more updates!

MJ

Yeah about the new house. I still tell Cowboy everyday that I love my new house and it's almost two years old. Enjoy every minute. Glad you will have internet so I can hear more about it.

I love reading posts from you! I miss you! Glad things are going well for you--congrats on the new house!!

I am glad you love your new house. Congrats and enjoy for ever and always.

I miss you too, Patti.

Not even a smidge of how much I miss all of you hopefully I can do some blogging from home eventually!

Congratulations on the new house! Post some pictures - can't wait to see it!

Can't wait for more pics!

Miss you guys!

Then you like the new place?

MQ ... Congrats on the new house!!
Here is an Irish blessing for your new house!!

May God Bless this home

All who live here

And all who visit here.

May your home be filled

With God’s love and the love

You share with one another.

May peace, harmony, and laughter

Be yours in abundance

As long as you live.

May you have all the happiness

Your Irish heart can hold.

May the angels and saints

Watch over the newborn,

The growing sons and tender daughters,

And all your kith and kin.

May your home tend the sick,

Rest the weary, comfort the dying,

Calm the suffering, pity the afflicted,

Protect the joyous ones.

May God Bless your home

With His presence

Until you reach your final home – Heaven.

-Sister Mary Ruth Murphy

Morning, Patti: This was a fun read. I haven't been by in a week or so and wanted to catch up. I know you will make many, many memories in your new home! Lots to look forward to!!!

You sound like me when I got my new place!! It IS so exciting,not the moving part,but the getting settled in part is so cool!!
Congrats ladybug!!
For some wierd reason,my usual blog page won't open,but my 1st blog I had WILL open...not sure why...
but I am officially at
tamra747.blogspot.com again....as a matter-of-fact,I can't even get into Walkers blog,and no telling how many others...but your blog came through...PTL!!
Anyways...I'm soooo happy for you,Maddie and hubby!Well,wait!! I'm not too sure about hubby though,cuz everytime I move,I have a "HUBBY-DO" list a mile long!! hahaha
Nahhh...I'm sure he can hang.Us women always have that "power of pursasion(sp)" and can get most anything done!!LOL
Luv ya!!

oooo sow when are ALLLL your blog friends coming over for dinner!!! Can't wait to see pics!! We're trying to sell our house as well.