I have a little time on this Sunday evening so I thought i'd share what few pics I have of my visit with Disgruntled Daisy and her sweet SO Manblogger back in April at Myrtle Beach!


We had an uninvited guest at dinner, Finn McCool's which was very laid back and very good. Man bought our dinner - again many thanks sweet guy! (oh and for those who aren't familiar with southern wildlife - this is a raccoon or a 'coon!) They are terrible scavengers!

Man watches as Daisy tries her hand at peeling boiled shrimp

The girls thought they were SO grown-up at their OWN table!

Our hotels shared a waterpark, much enjoyed by the guys and the kids. Daisy and I just lounged around and kept the cabana boy busy ;) Here an unsuspecting Brittany is about to get nailed by the HUGE bucket! Man braved it - he said it was COLD!

Daisy, Me & Manblogger

The night-time view of the pool from our balcony. Isn't it beautiful! The ocean is just off to the left, that is a sound I love to hear at night. Sooooo soothing.

Stacy & Man, I can't wait until we go on vacation with them again in October. The four of us really hit it off!

Me & Daisy, the first second we began to talk it was as if i'd known her my whole life. I truly love these two people - they are just like long-distance family!

Thank you for the opportunity to spend some time at the Beach (something I can never get enough of) and can't wait for Savannah in October!
18 comments:

Great pics! I'm glad everyone had a good time. Can't wait to hear about the October adventure!

That is so great! I'm glad you all got together!

WoW! Looks you four had a wonderful time in MB! So neat to meet and connect! ~hugs, Rhonda :)

Morning, Patti! WOW! This DOES look fun! :D) I'm glad you had a great time. Loved the pictures too!

Glad that you are okay, Patti - was worried about you. ((hugs))

How cool is this? I hear by FaceBook that you had a good day today. So happy.

~hippo hugs~

MJ

Oh what fun! I would love the water park.

We had a blast meeting you and Stacy and the kids. My only real regret was not meeting sooner. Hopefully we will be able to meet in Savannah! I have already requested the time off and got it approved. I LOVE Savannah. I want to make this the vacation of a lifetime for Daisy. She deserves nothing but the best. I would like to try more shrimp while there also. Who knows I might even give Stacy a run for his money eating shrimp! LOL

WOW - fancy meeting you in the blogworld. You are back.....I am so glad. Mornings have just not been the same. Looks like the beach was fun!!!

By the way, I will be in your town on Saturday morning at the Health Fair at PDHC - I love working on Saturday's, but I may just have to go to Flo town to do a little shopping. You know Flo has the best TJ Maxx around - beats the ones in Columbia also the Hobby Lobby is better!!!

If you get a chance on Saturday - drop by and shout HARRIET or ask for the mean red headed lady from Columbia and all arms will point to ME!

That's very interesting, and what a great place to stay. The pool looks amazing. I hope SOMEbody at least peed in it.

that's neat..glad you got some time at the beach;) Looks like fun! Where is that place?

Patti~ I can not tell you enough how exciting it was for us to finally meet up. We had the best time. We LOVED Myrtle Beach. Man and I did not want to leave. I feel the same way. I feel that we'd known each other forever. I really hope that it works out that we can get together in October.

Looks like it was a large time! LMAO @ the big bucket photo - that was taken at just the right time!

We have racons in Canada. In fact, they are everywhere. But they are mostly harmless. Even cute the way they hang upside down eating cherries right from the tree. Its the ones that live in campgrounds you have to watch. They can get into any cooler, any tent, I swear I sleep with my truck keys in my underwear when I camp near racoons. i do't trust those little buggers.

I'm glad you had such a great time- you needed that!!!!! And you have a trip to Savannah in a few months- sounds as if life is good!

Hugs,
Betty

Looks like you all had a great time.
I got to get one of those big buckets for my place

I see you are back to your old blogging self. Glad to have you. I love water parks but my family has a phobia about them.

Glad to see that everyone had a good time and enjoyed each others company. Nice photos with those "pearly whites."