This is how she did it at the Salon..... please note that I do not straighten my hair very often so it just looked very... odd to me and Stacy both but I took a picture for posterity!

Now on my to my regular every-day hair. I think it will be fun for summer and on my next visit she will add a bit of chocolate brown back in and we'll gradually darken it back up again for Winter I think.
Hope everyone is doing well, I still miss blogging but it's impossible at work and for now, impossible at home too. So much to do! I'll try to get some of my house pics up on here too. Greg how come you haven't been on Facebook in ages???


It looks very pretty, Patty.
Glad to see you smiling, and hope that all is well. ((hugs))
Don't darken it too much later on. I think you look smashing with the light hair!
Love it! Yeah...It does look way
different straight...But either
way it looks great...
I need to find someone who can cut
my hair the way i like it....
HUGS!!!!!!
Laurie
I don't know what is up with facebook. I may have messed up my settings or something because I almost never get any notifications and it looks like no one else is posting. Am I doing something wrong? I like the curly hair better. :)
Loved it on FB and love it here, too! Nothing like a new "do" to put a skip in a gal's step.
I LOVE it!!!! (even if I've already seen it on FB!!)
Glad to see you're still posting here! October will just seem wrong if you're not posting. Summer is busy time for everyone - I've been bad lately, but I hope to have new posts up soon!
OMG I love it....it takes literally years off you!!! Not that you looked old...don't get me wrong...but this looks FAB!!!! what's your facebook id?
I like it curly!
beautiful!
You Rock, Patti and with a beautiful smile. Just stopped by to sat lol and (((HUGS)))! :D)
I like your hair better the way you wear it every day.
I like curly. Just got back from Indiana... Very nice visit with Daisy's family. I would like to take my other 3 weeks vacation now though... :)
Well, now I thought you had given up blogging! I'm going to have to come back and catch up with you, Girl!!!
Your hair looks great! Does a gal good to do something different every now and then! Boosts our morale or whatever! LOL
Love ya!
Love it!It is so flattering!
Cute hair! I like it straight...but then again, I like MINE straight too, lol.
I didn't know you were on FB...look me up!!!
I like the hair in the second picture better.
PS
Save your pennies. Party at my place next August. I want to show off my new back yard resort.
NICE hair! I am thinking of you and wondering what you new house looks like (HINT)!
Hugs,
Betty
Love the hair, dont care for facebook even though i have an account that i never check.
Have little time in the summer to blog let along facebook
Post a Comment