If I ever get busy and download my pics from Daisy & Man's visit I will blog further about that, then I need to download the few pics I took of Bella's visit.
Y'all will not believe it but I have no pics of Madison's recital.
All because I was so FREAKING busy doing costume changes. She had FIVE. Seriously.
I handled it like a trouper, no post-Paxil meltdowns or screaming or impatience. Not a bit.
All this despite my own jitters over my end of show dance debut.
I'm not angling for a gold medal.... or even a pat on the back.
What I WOULD like is......
1) a pedi/eyebrow wax.
2) cute pair of (cheap) roll-up capris I saw a NY&CO when Bella and I were there Friday.
3) Cookies from the Mall.
Unfortunately these things will have to wait until maybe the week-end because my fun-ds are all funded out but I get paid this Friday - yippee!!!
In other good news Stacy met with the mortgage broker today and gave her the hard docs she needs and things are looking GREAT. She said the only thing that will mess things up are if any of the inspections fail or the property doesn't appraise right.
Seriously this is a year and a half old house so I think it will inspect okay and if not I believe the sellers would make things right. AND they are selling it for over $20,000 LESS than market value.

Good luck on the house. I hate closings and mowing grass, so I live in an apartment now.
Keeping my fingers crossed about a smooth closing.
~hippo hugs~
Sounds like things are going well in your neck of the Carolinas! :) Hope all goes well with the house!!! ~hugs, Rhonda :)
Hey! Hadn't seen you in a while...ok, ok, I haven't commented in a while. I'll take the blame for this one :-), lol.
Glad to see you're hanging in there. Hope things work out with the house.
Enjoy your week.
My fingers are crossed for you :)
I so want you to get this house...
HUGS!!!!!!!!
Laurie
AAAWWW!!! Dang! I wanted to see pictures of Madison's recital!!! Glad everything went smoothly and no anxiety. I think you deserve your wish list. Fingers crossed and wishing you nothing but the best with the closing.
Enjoy your last week on the job. Good luck on the house, that is super exciting.
Gold star for the recitial! I can't believe all of those costume changes, INSANE!!!!
FIVE COSTUMES!! geez, that must have been pricey. my daughter has a recital coming up with just two costumes and the price was ridiculous.
good luck with the closing!
congrats on keeping it together and avoiding the meltdowns. that's a major feat when you're getting thru recital night.
Hoping all goes perfectly with the closing! Glad you're blogging every now and then! :)
I hope you get the house......I know you will get the house.
You cant do everything and the recital is more inmportant than the pictures
maybe you can get some from someone who took pictures
Post a Comment