I had to write and let you know that Bella arrived safely last night. Her plane was right on time and we were out of that airport in no time at all just yakking away.
So much so, that I almost took a wrong turn going out of the airport - imagine that! :)
I plan on blogging about her visit (with her permission) and I also would like to blog about my recent visit with Disgruntled Daisy & Manblogger (complete with pics) with their permission also.
I hope life is treating everyone well.
I still have good days and bad days - but don't we all?
I will be glad to get Madison's recital over with tomorrow. Our practice last night did not exactly go "smoothly". Ha! All in good fun, though, all in good fun.
Have a fabby week-end - and try not to be TOO jealous of me & BellaLouWho living it up in the Carolinas!

First! hahahahaha!
Ahem.
LOL @ the wrong turn. I was on the phone w/my Mom once leaving ours and took a wrong turn. Actually drove an hour before I realized it. Yeah, I'm good like that.
The rough practice is a sure sign of a fantastic recital, right? At the very least, I'm sure she'll be the cutest kid there. :)
You all have a great visit.
p.s. It is so good to see "she who no longer blogs".
Glad to see you back, "she-who-no-longer-blogs". I miss you and Stacy the Peanut Queen.
i'm glad you're okay, patti. keep taking care of you. have fun with bella. and hugs and kisses to maddie and stacy.
i love you and miss you!!!!
(((hugs!)))
Have fun, fun, fun!!
I like to say; "let he (or in this case she) who is without blog sins cast the first comment so I made sure I wasn't first. Welcome back now don't be a stranger. Have fun.
So glad to see you, "She who no longer blogs" (sounds like an Indian princess name!!! TEHE :-)
Glad Bella made it safely there. Hope you guys have a lot of fun!
Wish we were there to see the recital and meet Bella.
Sure, you can post pictures of Man and me. Man says not to put any of him without his shirt on at the waterpark. ;-)
Have a great weekend!
Glad to see you posting again. May you have a fun time this weekend with the recital and the visits!
I'm so glad to read you're doing
alright...It's all in good time
too...
Yeah for Bella getting there safe
and sound :) Y'all have fun but
try not to party to hard...Don't
want any hangovers :)
HUGS!!!!!!
Laurie
Glad that you are doing okay !
My uncle died Wednesday night and I've been a bit scattered/flaky about visiting, sorry. BIG upheaval - turns out he hadn't paid the rent for the last 6 months on their apartment - and hadn't told my aunt - and there's NO money left... His cancer and the bad stock market wiped out everything - and the kids didn't know...
((hugs))
I'll 2nd that GRANT! Miss you bunches Patti! but,hey...I haven't posted in ages...just working alot of hours.
How f-u-n !
I'm catching the next flight to S.Carolina next chance I get more than ONE day off!lol
Huggggggs
Morning, Patti: I think getting lost at the airport would be funny with you driving! :D You're a fun person anyway!! MADISON'S DANCE REHEARSAL! Such a cutie! Enjoy it Patti! And lol! :)
So glad to see you around here! Yes, we all have our good days and bad but I hope your good starts to outnumber the bad one. :)
I am properly jealous of anyone living it up in SC!!!! Have fun!
Best.Weekend.Ever.
YOur non blogging ios going very well as is meeting up with bloggers LOL
Post a Comment