
You all know I love Brett Favre with the fervor of a squirrel trapped in a nut factory but Minnesota?!
Although it would KILL me, yes - i'd run right out and buy the Favre Vikes Jersey.
OMG how could I EVER face my BIL? He would never ever let me live this down - EVER!
**P.S. If you don't like Favre, think he's washed up etc.. etc.. etc.. save it.
I really don't care to hear about it ok?

For someone who isn't blogging anymore, you're quite the chatterbox.
he's still a looker!
Grant, I have to chime in on my man Brett. I admit I didn't think i'd hit two days in a row ever again but wait til' I start my new job. Then you really WON'T hear much... and you'll yearn for me. Heh heh....
Michelle, i'd drink that mans bath water. OMG I've met numerous Nascar Drivers, NKOTB and other performers etc. but no one - NO ONE makes me tongue tied like the THOUGHT of meeting Brett does.
It's official - i'm obsessed or at least psycho!
I don't know a thing about Brett. I'm just glad to be hearing from you.
Congrats on the job. I can feel your smile up here in NY.
~hippo hugs~
Once a hottie, always a hottie... Now I favor Tom Brady myself :)
Really Patti...I'm not feelin the
love you have for this man...
HA! HA!
A FAVRE FAN FOR LIFE YOU ARE :)
It's good that you are...
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!
Laurie
Patti--I'm with you on this one. I'd leave my Cowboy...well maybe just for a little while.
I would pay good money to see you in a Vikes jersey. Seriously. Then you have to come to town for a game. Fun times!
Did you just shush us? Oh no you di-ent. So I take it you like him? Glad to see you back in action MQ.
Honestly, I know nothing about him except he's nice to look at. And everytime I see him, it makes me think of you!
SO good to see you on here!!! :-)
He is a Hall of Famer, so whatever he wants to do.... :-)
Why do people have to be a smartass?
If you want to blog you blog all you want SISTER.
Sorry, just had to throw that in.
:)
If it means getting you to town then I say.....bring on the Favre!
The Viqueens???? OH NOOOOO!!!! ;-)
My hubby is a diehard Vikings fan. Might have to see what he says about this. So glad to see you doing the occasional post!
Meh, he won't come to MN. I don't believe it.
I have another question for "Could It Happen?????" - Could YOU really be back, blogging for real? I can't believe I missed some posts!
Well, you lost me with the sports post...have no opinion on that one! LOL! I know, I know, I'm lame! Sorry! LOL! The only sports I know anything about is Nascar! ...southern thing, huh??? LOL!
Anyway, so good to see you back and read of your great news below! Sounds like exciting times around your neck of the woods! :)
Have a wonderful Mom's Day! ~hugs, Rhonda
Brett can dooooo it until he doesn't want to.
Happy Mother's Day
I have no idea who this man is, or what you are talking about.
Cucumber sandwich? ;)
Morning, Patti: I agree with Pissy Britches. You BLOG! We have missed you seriously! :) YOU ROCK!
Please come back I miss you bunches and bunches. If you can't I understand. Could you at least give me a private blog addy and put up some fug? That is all for now. Thank you.
LOL, LOL....Well, I'm afraid I don't don't even know who he is...So, I have no opinion whatsoever, except to say he looks real cute....!
Nice to see you back, my dear, and I'm so glad you visited me....
Evening Patti! It's the 13th and hope you're Great! lol!!!!!! :D)
I love him too..lol
Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment