I'm gonna let it shine
Let it shine
Let it shine
Let is shine ....
I had my moments this week-end...
but I can do it.
I will prevail.
I will.

Happy Happy Birthday to my dear friend Bella!
I am the Queen of all that is monogrammed. I have monogrammed jewelry, shoes, shirts, sweaters, hair accessesories, cups, coozies, keychains, purses, wallets, photo albums even a trashcan!
I know you will overcome...
We're all here for you Hon...
Happy Birthday Belle!
HUGS!!!!!
Laurie
Shine, Girl, Shine!!!!
Gonna be praying for you to get to the other side of this!
Yes you can. Yes you can!
Hugs,
Betty
I believe in you, girl. You are tougher than that stuff. You will SHINE, SHINE, SHINE!!! Love ya!
And HB, Bella!
You can. Is it because the cookies give you confidence? All hail the powerful Girl Scout cookie!
Hugs honey.
Here's verse 2:
Won't let Satan Blow it out.
I'm gonna let it shine.
Let it shine
Let it shine.
You can do it.
~hippo hugs~
I always loved that song! :)
You can do it! Yay, Patti!
Breathe deeply....As tough as this is, I know you will "overcome"....!
2,4,6,8
Who will soon feel really great--
Patty, Patty, Go Patty
Post a Comment