On the first of March I was going through the small
I was horrified to see a flashing blue light in my rearview mirror. Being I had not owned the Charger a week, I was a bit
The
I did not mind so much paying the fine but the four points - they would have adversely affected my driving record and caused my car insurance to go up! up! and away!
Happily the Monogram Queen's niece works for the Darlington County Sheriff's Office (she is just starting out and goes through the academy in June) and besides that, I know a few people in high places. (I AM a Queen, you know).
Talked to a few people and promptly forgot about said ticket, knowing it would get taken care of.
Fast forward to Sunday evening April 5th. I called my niece to ask when the court date was. She informed me it was Monday April 6th. Oh.Shit.
I hadn't got the "official" word that it was taken care of, it was too late to really get in touch with anybody (except family - you can call them ANY time) so I would have to go to court in the
I was seriously perturbed by these events and very worried I would lose my shit arguing with the
Whew. Relief. I grabbed him and kissed him on the cheeck and went on my merry way.
Oh as I was leaving I saw the

Glad you got out of it and found out when your court date was so you wouldn't have had a bigger issue!
Yeah I asked my niece "Well it's supposed to be taken care of, why can't I just not go" (cos' it's on the OUTSKIRTS of Darlington County and a bit of a drive and well, it WAS a workday) she said "Aunt Patti, even you can't do that. Don't take that chance. If it fell through the cracks they will issue a warrant and you will go to jail. Society Hill ain't no joke".
Can't you just see ME in a small-town jail? OMG it would have been like an episode of "I Love Lucy"!
i told ya sis that charger gonna get you in trouble haha only problem is were suppose to be together when the trouble starts! haha
where the hell is mayberry haha!
kisses
Congratulations on your win!!!!
Don't ya just hate going thru those small gready towns...that's great you got the last smile:)
Way to work it!
I'm glad it worked out well. I was entertaining images of you in a small town jail, Otis in the next cell, and Barney Fife (Phife?) standing outside the bars with his thumbs hooked in his belt! Not a pretty picture!
You are one lucky duck! Must be that you are living right. :) Congrats.
Give me some of that luck. I tell you what. I am the one that would get thrown under the jail.
Robbing people with a six gun,
I fought the law and the law won.
Some cops just have nothing better to do. You'd think there might be a crime somewhere or something. I have a story about police and traffic tickets. Perhaps I'll share.
Yikes!!! What a mess!!
Our small town's police force spends all its time hovering around,trying to write up as many tickets as possible. It's extremely irritating!
So glad you got out of there no worse for the wear, though. (And loved all your slash through words. LOL)
I must say I am very lucky - and I know it. I asked my niece to please remember to "pay it forward" for me and give some deserving souls a break when she can!
Michelle, can you imagine me getting lucky in Coward - Ha! Wouldn't happen would it?!
Another funny thing, I picked Stacy up for lunch and his buddy George came out to admire the Charger and ol' big mouth brought up my ticket and George had just got a ticket from the same cop! He had a few choice words to say about him too ha! ha!
I got stopped in a small town in Oklahoma and was sure that I would get a ticket, but i think the police were more interesting in the U-Haul I was driving with Arizona plates. Thank goodness they let me off.
Guess the copper didn't get the memo that you don't mess with The Queen. Heh.
If Society Hill is the armpit? Then Turbeville is the butt crack. I HATE driving through that place. I went through one time going a sweet 37 mph and some snot head stopped and said I was doing something like 48 mph. Snot.Head. I never speed in trap towns. Like Scranton and Coward and places like those. Humph. Hate buttcrack Turbeville.
See? Ya got my blood pressure all stirred up!
BTW....Rock on Queen! Power to the People!
Ok..Fredrick in previous comment? Totally did not post that comment. That's what I get when my husband uses the laptop and I don't check behind him. I don't even think I've ever heard him say the word butt crack.
Just wanted to clarify!
Hmmmm do you have a little diamond pinky ring Don Queenie
four points for running a stop sign?!!! that's f*ckin outrageous!!
geez, glad you got it taken care of.
;)
Post a Comment