Happy Birthday
To the one who takes the best care of me and Madison (and the dog and cats) ..
42 never looked so good! Looking forward to the next 42 years!
I love you honey!

Happy Birthday also to Disgruntled Daisy who shares this special day with my precious husband. I can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!!!!
10 comments:

Happy Birthday Stacy!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday!

And have I mentioned how much I LOVE Maddie's little grin?!

Happy Birthday Stacy!!!! Please let me buy you a beer in a few weeks.

Thank you,
Man

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STACY!!!!! You sound like a great guy...so I hope you have a GREAT day today!

Hey, cool! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, STACY!!!

Happy birthday Stacy!!

Love the pic of Stacy and Madison.

Many happy returns.

Birthday Blessings to You, Stacy! :D)

Damn I am late.
Happy birthday to Stacy. Tell him he could smack me for being late is he ever sees me.