
Sneaky had one kitten over the week-end. She never got really big so i'm not surprised. He is a feisty little thing.

He hollers the minute Sneaky steps away from him. She was anxiously watching me take his picture. I hope this little guy makes it. Her last litter did not.
Regardless she WILL be spayed this time. I feel like the world's worst pet owner but I am happy to welcome this wee one to our family.

No, I am not yet sure if the sex but he looks like a "he" to me!
**St Patrick's Day pics tomorrow!

What did Maddie name the new kitten?
Ahhhh little kittehs are the bestest!
OH!!! HE'S SO CUTE!!!!!!
Can't wait to see how he grows :)
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!
Laurie
aww cute a little fur pur box hehe! maddie looks so happy!
kisses
I first thought you said he looked like a tasty little thing.
and just who the heck has sneaky been sneaking around with to get herself knocked up?! lol!
congrats on the new family member. maddie looks so cute and happy in that pic.
;)
It is cute, I hope he/she makes it.
My cat left me a surprise one day.
5 happy kittens and a month later she left me with them permanently.
Little hussy.
Poor god had to raise them on his own.
Wasn't suprised when they started barking.
No wonder Madison is so excited! How cute! ~hugs, Rhonda :)
Ahhh...sweet kitty!
How cute...Both of them! :-)
I'll say "he" too. Maddie looks so cute.
Isn't life grand????
~hippo hugs~
I would be excited to. Ah baby kitty.
Wow, one kitten? I've never heard of that before. He will be a great addition because he was surely meant to be with you!
Cute pic of Maddie!
I hope the baby makes it, too. And then, yes, you must be a responsible furry-mommy!
Wow, if that isn't a newborn kitten I don't know what is!!
They look like little rodents at that age. I hope he makes it!
Welcome Baby Tindal. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Has Madison decided the baby's name?
Awww...look at his stripes! He's such a cutie! I'd say package him up and send him here to me but I know you need another addition to your zoo. :-)
Bless its little heart! I saw his picture on Face*book the other day. I can see that Madison is very excited!!! She will have a grand time when that little thing gets big enough to play with her!
You may have to get some of that Nurtur-All milk from your vet for him and bottle feed him, too. That stuff makes them sooooo healthy!!! I have raised several on that replacement milk. It comes in an 8-ounce carton already to use. The last ones I raised...there were 4 just a day old...the vet said he doubted if they would all survive, but they ALL made it!!! I fed them every 2 hours around the clock and even had to stimulate them to pee and poo with a cottonball wet with very warm water to stroke them with, just like the mama does with her tongue. Sometimes the mama just doesn't have enough milk production. Oh, I just love kittens like this!!!! I even carried my Dudley to work with me so I could feed him during the day!!! (He was one I had raised a few years before the 4 came along.) Good luck with him/her. You mean, you can't tell if it is a boy or a girl? Take a look!!! Let me know!!! You tickle me!!! LOL
((( HUGS )))
Oh, how SWEET!!!
Hugs,
Betty
Post a Comment