
This is her "leprechaun face". Don't ask...........!

I took my sis out to celebrate her birthday, we ran into her friend Cheryl (in the hat) and her friend Sonja. They were good company! We had some laughs, some beer, some shots and shrimp!

Hope you got your Irish on too!

Daisy has or will be emailing you. Shots = goodness!!!
Love the leprechaun face!
I think that's the cutest little
leprechaun face :)
Glad y'all had fun :)
HUGS!!!!!!!!
Laurie
That shirt is SO cute!!
Happy Belated St. Patty's day :)
aww she is so cute like her mommie. looks like u had a good time wish i was there we would have a blast! haha
kisses
love the outfit...did you do the trim on the jeans..I'm thinking about doing something on Abbys jeans that are a little too short.
Thanks for visiting Tami...I won! Now I'm gonna start trying to make some bows. If I'm successful I'll be sure to send you one for Madison...Maybe that will be a good excuse to get together for lunch:)
I think her leprechaun face is right on!! I love that kid, and next time I'm in SC, she had better be with you! Jus' sayin'!
I love the face too as well as the cute outfit. Nothing like an Irish girl.
What a cute face! LOL! I love Madison's little jeans! Too cute! ~hugs, Rhonda :)
that's the perfect leprachaun face. go maddie!
aawww!! you guys look like you had a good time! i love the girls night out for sis' b-day pic!
I probably haven't ever said this a jillion tinmes - but that is one adorable kid :)
Glad you both had such a great St. Patrick's Day !
Good times!!!
Madison is so cute!!
Yummy, a near perfect meal.
I LOVE St. Patrick's Day!!! You have a cute little Leprechaun.
Oh what fun.
hahahahaha! LOVE the leprechaun face!
Leprechaun face?! HAHAHA! That was histerical! I was invited to drive along with a group of DeLoreans in Toronto's St. Patty's Day parade, but I had to work, and haven't had my Irish-built baby running since October - so I passed on the opportunity. Maybe I'll have some fun next year.
Your little girl looks darling all dressed up in green!!! Pictures you will cherish someday....I know!!!
But the 4 of you older gals look like you may have been up to 'no good!' ha-ha Happy Birthday to your sister!!! Nice that you took her out for her special day!!! You are very lucky to have a sister to share fun times with like that.
((( HUGS )))
A great deal of effective info for me!
download free games
Post a Comment