
You are my oldest sister, the one who always took care of me, and STILL "does" for me....
Who, let me tag along... with your friends... on dates ... even though I was a terrible tattle-tale - you were never, ever mean to me.
I have always looked up to you, your beauty, your intelligence, your feistiness.
You've set a good example for me.
Us "Switzer Girls" have a very, very special bond.
I can always count on you and I hope you know you can always count on me, too.
We always have fun together and I hope we always will. I love you Kathleen!


Happy birthday Kathy!
Kathy I hope you have a most special Birthday!!!! You have a most wonderful sister in Patti!
Patti I hope you have a nice day sweetie.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATHY!!!
Your sister is like my brother
was...Well..He didn't let me go out
with him and his friends but he did
take me to my friends houses and
he and his friends would beat up
boyfriends who made me cry...
HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!
Laurie
Happy Birthday Kathy! You have a GREAT sister.
Happy St. Patty's Day- don't drink too much green beer - but do drink enough.
Oh no, a birthday on St. Patrick's day. That sounds like trouble. But happy Birthday to you.
Her birthday is on St. Patty's day? Talk about being born to drink.
Patty's sister was born on St. Patty's day...lol. Happy birthday sis! Lovely tribute!
You can really see the resemblance (sp?) in your beautiful eyes!
A little Gaelic Happy Birthday!
“Happy birthday to you…”
Lá Breithe Sona dhuit.
Lá Breithe Sona dhuit.
Lá Breithe Sona. a Kathleen
Lá Breithe Sona dhuit.
Have fun MQ tonight!!! I'll be rasing a pint to all my wee friends back on Blogger!!
Beannachtam na Femle Padraig
"Happy St. Patrick's Day!"
patti, this is a fantastic tribute to your sister! i envy your beautiful bond.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY kathy!
HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY to you my sweet friend, patti and all your readers!
Happy Birthday, Kathy!
My big sister never took me on a date. Obviously, you're a nicer big sister! Of course, it could have to do with the fact that my sis would come downstairs, ready to go (it was fashionable back then to make the guy wait a few minutes) to find me (3-4 yo) in the lap of her date, him reading a book and refusing to leave till he finished the book. Maybe that had something to do with it. Maybe.
HaPpY BiRtHdAy, Kathleen! Ya'll favor a lot!
Hope you are having a great St. Paddy's Day! ~hugs, Rhonda :)
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATHLEEN!!!
Hope you had a Happy St. Patty's Day Patty!!!!
Happy Birthday to your big sis. Mine is awesome, enjoy her.
Happy Birthday to Kathy and Happy St Patty's Day.
How sweet!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATHY!!!
hugggs
Happy Birthday dear sister !
Happy Birthday...your sister is beautiful too!
Happy Birthday, Kathy!!! I guess you already know this...but you have one great sister here!!!!
((( HUGS )))
Post a Comment