Saturday night brought green jello shots, shamrock beads, sparkly shamrock antennae and green beer! Good times! I just love getting out and about, ya know? Stacy & Chad are so much fun to go out with too. They're crazy!
I have nudged the darling Husband onto Facebook .... my sisters have already pounced all over him LOL
Does anyone find it weird when someone finds you on Facebook and you wonder how/why they found you? When they pretty much would have had to punch your name in to find you (i.e. no common school/work/friends). Any input on that is appreciated.
We went to Ch*ckie Cheese in N. Chucktown yesterday and it is SO much bigger than the one here in Flotown. Some friends (who are our age) babygirl was a year old. They are brave souls aren't they?! They have three older children and the youngest of the three is a Junior in HS. That baby is the sweetest thing. OMG. Madison was in love with her! I will post a few pics this week.
Be good to someone today ... and most of all - YOU!
Much Love,

If I don't know 'em, I don't friend 'em. It used to drive me bonkers trying to figure out, but then I figured I don't care what they think of me.
Every single person I have as a friend I know IRL or through blogging.
I have been to that CC in North Chuck!
I am a facebooker now....woot!
I need another baby :( My baby
is starting to drive :( WHAAAA!!!!
Glad y'all got some rain...We had
it for almost the whole week....
I don't mind if it's warm rain...
But DANG it was COLD...UGH!!!
Happy Monday :)
HUGS!!!!!!!!!
Laurie
Glad yo hear your weekend went well...did you manage to get any rest?
I knowww....I couldn't believe it when my sister in Germany found my blog,and actually posted a comment on it...I was like WHOA! HOW did she just "stumble" across my blog? I never gave her the address or anybody in my family.
Matter-of-fact,Daddy called me (from Houston) asking me about my black eye and stuff...I think my sister passed along my blog address.LOL
I don't care,but I hate my Dad worrying about me getting in such pickles...ya know?
I google myself sometimes,just to see what others' are seeing.lol
You always manage to have fun, wherever, whatever!!!
~hippo hugs~
I do wonder about some people and their facebook friends. I'm new enough I have a manageable number on my list. I have a great niece who has nearly 1000! C'mon! I've had a couple of requests from people who I barely know, friends of friends, and I just didn't respond.
What is Hub thinking about facebook?
sounds like the weekend was a blast! looking forward to the new pics.
oh wow. i remember when i used to take my girls to chuck e cheese. fun times.
My kids still love Churcky Cheeses..lol I sort of like it too..Can't wait for the pics. Have a great evening..
PIX!!PIX!! PIX!!
:-}
I think I've pretty much stuck to getting FB friends who I knew where they were coming from. But, yeah...a few have come in from Who Knows Where. Funny.
I really NEED an adult night out myself. :-)
Sounds like you had an exciting weekend...all except the Chuckie Cheese's...that is h-e-l-l on earth for me! LOL! I'm glad my kids have aged out of the mouse! LOL! Hope you have a great Paddy's Day tomorrow! ~hugs, Rhonda :)
Jell-O shots! Love 'em!
I always wonder how some people find me on FB too. I don't even use my 'legal' last name. Weird!
Heh. Sweety's on Facebook but I can't even prod him to friend me. He just doesn't use it!
Green beer and jello shots--and you didn't call me...sound like a blast.
Not on Facebook anymore....!
I hope that little kitty makes it, my dear....Prayers for that Wee One!
I have 2 FB friends who for the life of me, I don't know who they are. I accepted them back when I first signed up, before I realized I didn't HAVE to accept anyone who wasn't a 'real' friend. To this day I have no idea who those two are - they sure send me a lot of plants and fishes though.
The weather is only going to get better and before you know it you will be having beach days again :)
Even the snow here is going away.
Bout time if you ask me
Post a Comment