Very Bradley
That is what Madison mistakenly calls Vera Bradley (and also my great-niece Hannah did too) .. cracks me up! I rewarded myself with the On-The-Go Bag in the Green Cupcakes pattern. Matching wallet too! I keep saying "no more Vera" but she keeps coming out with new patterns that I can't resist!

Madison got a new bag too, the Amy bag in Pink Cupcakes pattern. I am going to get her an Audrey bag for her birthday - not sure what pattern yet. They are precious.

Anyway these are just a little something from the tax work that I did. I need to post about my Valentines Trip - perhaps tomorrow *wink*. Still savoring it!
21 comments:

Great cupcakes...Just reading the
words I have gained poundage...
Now I want a cupcake...UGH!!
Cute purses!!

Can't wait to hear how the weekend
went... :)

HUGS!!!!!!!!

Love the Vera!! Her new patterns are really pretty. I'm digging the purple one! Have a great day girl!

I LOVE new purses.

nice bags. i just have one question. where do you put them all? ;)

LURVES me some Vera.....sadly only the teenage daughter has the spoils.....but I sport a cute flamingo bag...*wink*

LURVES me some Vera.....sadly only the teenage daughter has the spoils.....but I sport a cute flamingo bag...*wink*

I love those purses - have had nothing but for the last ten years, and wash them until they fall apart !

Glad that your Valentine's Day was so good, Patti !

By the time she becomes a teenager, that child will know more about trendy fashion than most of her friends!! Too funny!

I may need a little tax work. I will call you.

Are they edible? That would be cool - a purse which doubles as a snack.

Anonymous

It's not a Butler Bag...but I DO like Vera Bradley. I have one, and Jul got one for Christmas. I like that they are washable. Cute pattern.

Wish you were closer, I'd let you do my taxes too. It'd be worth buying you a Vera Bradley.

I do think I'm over Vera. I love the Very Bradley name. Crack me up!!

Anyway, I am anxiously awaiting a post about your Valentine's weekend.

~hippo hugs~

lovely bags! Love her way to say it..maybe it'd make a good name for a knock-off!

I LOVE Madison's name for Vera Bradley. Too cute. I really like the "Very" bags too. Love that they're washable and hold up really well. The cupcake pattern is very nice.

I can't wait to hear about your trip.

I am not the V.B. in our home...the teen is. She buys her own, too! I have a feeling she hasn't seen this particular pattern yet or she would have one of her own!

I do have to say I'm digging the green.....

MJ

Vera is great isn't she. I don't have one but I have a friend that has several and I shop with her.

One thing is for sure. The money i am getting for the taxes i am doing is NOT going for bags unless there are dvds in them :P

Cute! :-)
I love lime green!

"Vera" nice! I see why you can't resist those patterns!

Hugs,
Betty

Anonymous

I waaaaaant one! :-)

what happen to my comment sis? i comment earlier today right under cheeky and its not showing up. i always come back and check to see how you answer it but its not showing up.

kisses