Cupid is a busy boy already!
Front Door decorated.... Check!

Something I bought last week (I think Laurie suggested this too!) for my Charleston Valentine's Get-Away ...

Wishing all of you a love-filled Valentines Day - even if you don't have a "special someone" .... SOMEBODY LOVES YOU... namely.....
23 comments:

OOOOOOO!!!!!!! I'm gettin excited
with you!!!
Our front doors look alot alike...
Only 99% of the time mine would
have my keys still in it.... :D

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!

LOVE YOU!!

Whoa Nelly!
Both are totally cool!
You gooooo girrrrl!!!
*hugggggggs*

Have a great weekend!

Hope you have a GREAT time

Love it!! I hope you have a wonderful time!! ;)

I'd say looks like youre set for a fantastic weekend!

I love your front door - very cool !

I love the nightie!

Did you know that Target sells hooker shoes? ;)

You all have a great weekend!

Well I know now if the temperature gets a little warm in our area that you are responisble. Please try to keep it down. LOL

Morning, Patti: Thanks for the LUV! I cracked up out loud at that last photo. HAVE FUN!!!!!! :D)

You two have a wonderous weekend!!!!!!

Woo Hoo!! I love the nightie (I'm sure Stacy will too!!) Makes me think I need to go buy a fun one myself.

Love the door decoration too!

Have a wonderful V Day!

Hubba Hubba! lol. Stacy's in for a real treat! *wink*

Luv the door decor...I have a cute V-day heart/welcome sign up too...I put it up early in Mid January...not that I'm rushing Cupid or anything..but doesn't hurt to make some hints...lol.

I gotta work tomorrow...Bleh! We decided to do lunch tomorrow instead of dinner out...then we can have our own V-Day celebration at home together later *wink*

Have a great week-end. By the looks of that nightie, you are going to have a "hot time in old town" over the week-end.

Anonymous

Forget the front door...What do you have for the bedroom door??? ;-)

Have a great weekend and remember to enjoy!

WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!
I mean have a nice time

Happy Valentines day

And a truly LOVELY ROMANTIC Weekend to you and "The Mister"....Your front door is Fabulous, and so is your Dress!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

You are sure prepared for the weekend. Have a good one.

Happy Valentine's Day!

~hippo hugs~

MJ

You go girl! Have a fantastic weekend with your awesome hubby.

Have fun this weekend and Happy Valentines Day. ;-)

Anonymous

Looks like you're going to have a fabulous time! Lucky you!

Happy V-day. Hope it all turned out good for you. Blogrolling you and will be by again.

Those jammies are so adorable. Are those hearts? I think I saw something like this at Gap Body the other day.

Hope your V-Day was great.