Valentines DAY
We had a FAB-U-LOUS time! I sent these pics to work and I don't even think Stacy has saw them yet. Anyway... this was our Valentines DAY. We stayed both Friday and Saturday nights and i'm VERY glad we did. (yeah yeah it's only money).....


You know ol' greedy is going to go out in search of some baked goodness. OMG these cupcakes were divine. The icing was so creamy and smooth......nothing like the horrible ganache icing i've tasted elsewhere.

Our comfy king-sized bed - it isn't as good as our bed at home though. :)

Love the whirlpool tub! We've had some, er, mishaps with a whirlpool tub (I think on a stay in Charlotte) but no problems THIS time!

We had "lunch" at Red's on Shem Creek. I got a low-country boil! Delicious-ness!
For those of you who are wondering what THAT is... it is boiled shrimp, corn on the cob, boiled potatoes and kielbasa sausage. Some also call it "Frogmore Stew".
Stacy made this for Cheeky & Bella when they stayed with us on the Isle Of Palms in 2007. His is better!

Stacy drinking some Coors Lite and watching the race on the bigscreen next to us.

Stac got a bucket of oysters and I had to eat a few. OMG they had fresh horseradish and it was SO good. No sinus problems there folks *snicker*

Yes Bella........ just Yes!

Next up some pics of the cruise........ Hope your Valentines Day was filled with L-O-V-E. Mine sure was!
24 comments:

Yep, Stacy's Low Country Boil was awesome!

You gotta come here & we'll get you some good 'ol MN t-shirts.

Take the shrimp off of it and i would most definately eat it.

What I wouldn't give for Stacy's low country boil.....YUM!

I love Red's - haven't been there in a while but so good.

Love the shirt! But I agree with Bella - you need some MN ones!

I have never been to Reds believe it or not. I drove by it by boat once or twice but never went in. It looks great.

Thanks now I am hungry and jealous of the big tub! LOL. I tagged you for an award.

Oh, this looks like FUN!!!!!! I see your V-Day was very different from mine........

That cupcake photo made my day. I'm going to have to hunt down a bakery now that the craving has taken over!

Hugs,
Betty

i'm so gald u had a good time sis! i have a bathtub just like that in the master bathroom sad part is i have a hot tub also so the bathtub dont get used much. oh and i just love stacey hehe man after my own heart go kyle busch hehe.

couldnt help myself! oh i was impressed with tony but he does have hendrick power but he was right up there with them.

Those cupcakes look devine.

Love. Oh, puke.

So glad that you had such a wonderful time with Stacy !
Looked like fun all around, between the cupcakes and the low boil and the jacuzzi tub :)

that low country boil sounds YUMM! i'm gonna have to google a recipe. looks like you and stacy had a fantastic weekend!

I love me some low country boil! And, you know how I feel about cupcakes!

Looks like a wonderful Val Day. I'm jealous of your getaway! (Gary and I have got to get one going on SOON! Maybe we should wander up Charleston way...lol)

I'm so glad that you had a marvelous time!!

P.S. One has to wonder about the "hot tub incident" though. Did it involve waving boobies? ;)

OK, you've done it again. I'm HUNGRY!!

I'm glad you had a good time. I'm officially envious. :( Oh, OK .... ;)

Looks like you had a great time! And it's wonderful you stayed that extra day...And you are right--IT'S ONLY MONEY! Enjoy everything you can, while you are able to!

you go girl..getting the extra night...looks like great fun...love the T-shirt!

Anonymous

I'm waiting on the pics of the two of you in the whirlpool. Or did it take all your hot water away? Glad you had some good food to enjoy!

FOOOOOOOOD!!!! My favorite four
letter word :)

So here it goes...Sugar rush...
sleep it off...wash it off....
eat some food and get drunk...
OH and let you eat the oysters....

Glad you had fun!!!

HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!

MJ

Sounds like a weekend I need to have with my boy!

Evening, Patti: I'm SO HAPPY you two had a BLAST!!! Lots of adventure and kicking back! :D)

Glad you had a good time. I had a great weekend too.

PS
Coors lite? Ewwwww That stuff isn't even real beer. Ewwwwww

What a fantabulous weekend! Good for you two!

Looking at the frogmore stew has made me hungry! You have settled what we're having for dinner! Minus the sausage. I'm not a fan.

Love seeing the pictures from your weekend.

OK this may be a stupid question, but here goes. In the picture where you are eating the Oysters I notice you have a glove on. Is the glove to make eating the Oysters less messy? (can you tell I have never lived in a place where I have fresh seafood on a regular basis??)

Did you bring the bed and the tub home I would have LOL

Again while reading down all i am getting is hungier