
The Spirit of Carolina, we were lucky and had the upper dining deck. I don't reccomend anyone to wear high heels on one of these. You could easily break an ankle (or your NECK) on the gangplank!

Our view of the new Arthur Ravenel Bridge (I still miss the Old Cooper River Bridge though and always will.....)

We were right beside the U.S.S. Yorktown it was pretty lit up!

Getting a breath of air before the main course is served!

The menu and a white carnation ... I had a lovely honey glazed chicken breast stuffed with pecan cornbread dressing and Stacy had the catch of the day which was Salmon. They were both accompanied by lovely mushroom and garlic green beans and he had mashed potatoes. The meal started with a delicious she-crab soup and was accompanied by a bleu cheese/pecan spinach salad. The food was very good!

The Monogram Queen and her King!


Patti...You are so beautiful!!!!
The menu its self looks expensive!
And when I see more than one fork
in front of me....I KNOW I'm in
the wrong place....
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!
the menu sounds amazing! as for that dress and that lipstick? VAVAVAVOOM!! you look fantastic!
Lurve that dress! I miss cruising around the harbor. I miss the bridge. I miss the Yorktown. sigh
You two look great!
You look absolutely gorgeous! I really like your hair that length!
I miss the old bridge too :( Even though the new one is beautiful, there will always be a place in my heart for the old one.
Love that dress!
oohhh she crab soup.....now I am Jonesing for soup
You look so happy and so pretty in those pictures, Patti - what a wonderful cruise evening dinner with your beloved husband :)
aww the last pic is my favorite! u guys are so cute together.
my sis rocks look at her!!!!
Chilly is good because it makes women nipply.
That looks/sounds like fantastic evening. You two make the cutest couple, I swear!
I'd not heard of She Crab Soup, so I looked it up, and mmmmmmmmm does it sound good!
Oh, How beautiful and romantic! and you both look wonderful! so glad you had fun.. Bunches of hugs!
You look lovely!
Can I come raid your closet?
I am so glad that you had a wonderful time in our town. Yall come back now ya hear. I do want to know where they caught that Salmon in the Charleston area. It must be a secret fishing spot. LOL
And where do they get the crab eggs to make she crab soup when it is illegal to take crabs with eggs. Hmmm one of life's mysteries. :)
JEALOUS!!!
Looks like you had a fab time. Now tell Stacy to teach J a thing or two....he needs more than me hinting apparently.
Looks like it was a wonderful evening. And you look so beautiful next to your King.
OMG Beautiful!! What a lovely evening for you two!
That pic showing the cannon and the new bridge....I was there! This past summer! lol. We're two ships that pass...(you were gone when I was there...) Maybe our paths will brush again someday.
Sounds like a wonderful trip...I have never taken a dinner cruise...I'll have to put that on my list:)
Great pictures!!!
What a trip!! Great pics, especially the last one. BTW, though you don't care who likes you, it's obvious that many people do.
~hippo hugs~
Ach! I don't get restaurants these days. The meal sounded awesome. Glad you had fun.
Girl! You were Working. It.
My girlfriends and I are she-crab soup fiends. We are determined to try it at every place we eat at here on the coast of Georgia.
I'll say it again. You were Working. It!!!
Yummy, yummy. It all sounds so very romantic and just cool. You and the King look so very happy.
Ya'll both look absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!!
(And I want some of that she crab soup. Yumm!)
Yup you got my mouth watering.
Looks like a lovly place and you get to walk the plank together. Can't be more romantic than that
What a great Valentine's Day you had!!! You got some beautiful pics of the two of you together!!! The cruise sounded terrific!!! You lucky woman, you!!! :)
((( HUGS )))
Looks like you guys had a fantabulous evening on the cruise. And that last photo of the two of you is definitely a "keeper!"
Post a Comment