She had an awesome party at school (my lord those kids got candy like it was Halloween) and gave out crowns to all the girls in her class and the teachers/aides.
She was just giving the pouty face because she didn't want me to take her picture.

I got this dress at (you can guess) a thrift store. You can tell it was home-made. We love it! I think it is old-fashioned and adorable! She got candy for both of her Grandma's (and Pop too).
Happy Belated Valentines Day from the Monogram Princess~

Via.....

She is a Princess!!! And any boy
that dates her better know that
too :)....like she'll ever be
allowed to date...daddy will be
right there in the middle of them
in the front seat...the poor boy
won't be able to even look at her
because her daddy will hurt him...
Poor Maddie...
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE the pouty princess picture!
i love the pouty princess pic too! reminds me of me when i dont get my way! haha
kisses
The pouty princess has a beautiful dress! What a find.
I love the dress, the pout, and the enormous candy-inspired grin! So complex at such a tender age. Yeah, she's a princess .... well trained by the queen!!
She is so beautiful!
She is just too beautiful...love the little dress!
I love how you dress her ! And even pouting, she's adorable !
Little Miss Princess Valentine is very cute. I LOVE it all...the adorable valentine dress, the tiara and the little ballet flats holdin the giant heart box of chocolates with an enormous grin from a Miss Pouty Pout earlier. Kids crack me up.
Love the dress and I especially love the picture where she is pouting. She is too cute.
Pouting or not she's still cute :)
That dress was a find! Don't you love it when you stumble on second-hand awesomeness??
Oh, what a cutie. I love the dress. How cool that you found it and just the right size for your princess.
~hippo hugs~
Love the dress and the tiara is the perfect accessory.
I see that candy put a smile on her face. Did she share with mommy?
LOVE the dress!!! It is darling!!! She looks like a little princess!!! Just too cute!!!
((( HUGS )))
She looks beautiful in the dress! And I like her pose with the huge valentine heart candy. The perfect smile.
That dress is so cute. What a lucky find.
I love that sweet little dress! She is a doll.
Post a Comment