
Watching TV while Mommy gets beautified! After watching me get my eyebrows waxed she commented "Mommy - I don't think I want to do THAT!". It was fun though. Next I want to try a sugar scrub and a hot stone massage. Mmmmmmm.............

I am the Queen of all that is monogrammed. I have monogrammed jewelry, shoes, shirts, sweaters, hair accessesories, cups, coozies, keychains, purses, wallets, photo albums even a trashcan!


Oh no you di-ent. Girl what were you thinking? Yes you have created a monster. A cute one but a monster never less. Oh ok, I let our boys get a massage once when they were about the same age. It's what being a parent is all about. Spoiling our kids. Good job.
That's sweet...little girls are so much fun!
Aren't you the lucky one! It's been almost a year since my toenails have been cut. ;-) Keep all wax away from me. I'll stick to plucking one by one with the tweezers so I don't end up with the unibrow. Have a great weekend!
I TOLD YOU!! It's all your fault!! But since that is so danged cute, I'll let it slide this time!
Little girls catch on quickly, don't they? :D
AWWW!!! She is so worth it and
we all know that...
Look at the bubbles!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, there is nothing quite like a pedicure, unless it's a massage. I say, "train them up early".
~hippo hugs~
How fun! Dontcha just love little girls?
Jayla had her first pedi last year at a friends birthday party, and hasn't been the same since :-).
That same friend gave me and Jayla gift certificates for mani's & pedi's for our birthdays. So we had a fun Girls Day.
Hmmm, I think it's time to do that again :-).
Hope you're doing well.
I love painting little girl fingernails and toe nails. It's such fun. Glad Maddie loves it.
What's not to like about a pedicure!
OUr 5 yr old dragged me into a spa in the mall last weekend. I was terrified she wanted a manicre. Luckily, she just wanted to look at the fish tank.
But what an adorable monster! :)
I'm with her on the eyebrow waxing. But we do what we have to do!
Oh, Patti she is so precious. Do you realize I first saw her when she was a tot and didn't quite have enough hair for you to make a pony tail? She's growing up! How fun for you!!!! :D) I agree with her about taking a pass at the waxing..Ouch! Have a fun weekend, Patti!
How cute, and what lucky girls you two are! Nothing like being pampered! :) And I LOVE Madison's Valentine dress below! It is precious! You looked beautiful and radiant in your pics from your Valentine weekend, too! I had a lot to get caught up on over here! LOL! Hope you are having a great weekend! ~hugs, Rhonda :)
I used to take teenage daughter to get her nails did too....it was fun
And the sugar scrubs rock!
JUst like mamma HA HA HA
That is SO stinkin cute!!!!
I have had a pedicure (which I LOVE), but have never gone to a spa for massages and such. I really think I need to!
My niece was with me when I got my eyebrows done once and she laughed about it for days afterwards.
She also confessed to me that she sneaks her mom's tweezers to pluck out her own strays. I told her to be careful & not overpluck!
She's just too cute!!! Love the pic of her and the foot bath!! You'r bringing her up right!! LOL
((( HUGS )))
Post a Comment