
A grey, snowy sky. The flakes were actually falling thick and fast when I took this but the camera didn't capture it. It captures snowflakes better in the dark, i've learned!

This little guy (a gnome in case you can't tell) is still swinging even if he's covered in snow and my Valentines Flag looks pretty against the snow doesn't it?

Another snowy yard shot ....

This little clown just had the BEST time bouncing around in it. I could barely catch him as he flashed past me! I didn't keep him out too long because as someone cautioned me before tiny dogs and the cold do not mix well and my little guy could get frostbite on his pads. Can't have that!
Isn't he just the dearest little thing? I bet he'd love Lynilu's dogs!

Sending more Snowy Salutations from ....

Everywhere I go in The Blog World there is Snow! Including Across The Pond----They Have Had BIG BIG SNOW!!
Your little dog is adorable!
AAWWWWW!!! He's haulin' tushy!
He needs little booties...And a
sweater...And a hat...
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!
i love to see a small dog running thru snow! it just sooo cute!
that's a lot of snow for you guys!
;)
it was cold enough here in florida this morning for snow. damn i think i might move to hawaii! haha the pics did look pretty!
kisses
oh stop by today and see who got a birthday today!
Baeutiful snowfall, Patti ! And you've got a great yard - how nice to have all that space !
Southern snow is always pretty!
Fun pictures! I like the red flag against the snow really well, and the pic of Reilly is great! He looks like he's really lovin' the snow! I can almost hear the William Tell Overture!! I'll bet they (mine & yourn) would be really cute together, once they got past the butt-sniffing, posturing stage!! It's a dog thing!
Wow. I WISH we had that much snow. We've had record snowfalls. We have feet of the stuff. My neighbour even shovelled his roof lat weekend. Glad I'll be leaving for Mexico Saturday!
We got it too but it didnt' stick/ Today we are battling 20 deg weather. Brrrrrrr
Great pics...It was beautiful..esp. watching it fall!
Love that little dog!
You call that snow?
Heck, around here, we call that a "dusting!" LOL!
We left Western NY in snow this morning too. Check by later to see what I mean. It has been sunny and bright all the way to Ohio today.
We're off to dinner and PTL, I can eat. Am feeling much better today.
Your doggie is darling.
~hippo hugs~
Poor, gnome. There's no way he escaped frostbite.
Send me some snow please, pretty please. I want fluffy white snow--however it's going to be 70 here tomorrow--it's a toss up.
Patti: I must admit that I am so much happier in the desert! be careful out there! lol for your sweet comments over at my place too! :D
I wish I could be as excited about snow as you are but ummm no
I've had my fill of snow for the winter. Ours is finally all melting and I hope we don't get anymore til next winter. We aren't out of the woods yet though. Snow doesn't end til tourney time...that is the saying around here. After the high school basketball championships in March we should be safe!
Post a Comment