Snowy Day In Carolina
Yes Yes Yes! We finally got some snow - and a decent amount!
Isn't this Cardinal gorgeous against the snowy backdrop! Love this pic!

This shot makes me think of the Robert Frost Poem "Stopping By Woods On A Snowy Evening" - he is one of my favorite poets!

The snowman is actually bigger than Madison!

Hello Mr. Snowman - we're glad you can join us! Madison has been dying to meet you!

This is Madison's mini-snowman, just don't count the eyes ok?! LOL

Reilly scooting throught the snow! He was super excited too but glad to go inside!

Making a Snow Angel was even more important to her than a Snowman! She did good!

At first she just galloped around in the snow!

She was pointing out snowflakes to her babydoll (nevermind the baby is nekkid!)

Stacy coming in from warming up his truck (I love the snowflakes captured on camera)

This is when we first got up and it was still kinda dark, love the snowflakes!

Sending Warm Winter Wishes.......
28 comments:

What are you doing up at this hour???

What am *I* doing up at this hour???

That is a really good snow! Cool! Maddie looks happy, but could you please talk with her about protecting her baby? I'm impressed with Reilly, getting out in the cold like that!

I'm with you on the picture of the cardinal in the snow. That is worthy of a frame in your red entry, Patti.

YEAH!!!! WOOHOO!!!
Oh cardinals are such pretty birds.
And up against snow they look just
amazing....I like blue jays too.

That Snow Angel looks like Maddie!

HUGS!!!!!!!!!

Doesn't Maddie know that babies need to stay warm too? Silly kid!

Anonymous

Since you don't get it as often as we do, I'm going to give you your childlike pleasure with the snow (and who could take all that fun away from Maddie?).

But tomorrow, no more talk about that sh....stuff!

*smirk*

Wow...ya'll did get a good bit more than us (you always do) and only 15-20 minutes away...we did manage to get a snowman...a grassy one none the less..it was a great day in the snow! Now bring on Spring...I've had my fix!

Love the nekkid baby...Abby refuses to dress hers, we have clothesless babies all over the house...

Great pics! Love the cardinal one.

D'ton did get a lot more than Columbia. In fact, several of our employees in the D'ton office could not get into work it was so bad.

Will be in the big D'ton tomorrow for meetings. I am hating that Patricia's is closed.

How come nobody ever makes a snow demon? You're so biased.

patti, this is a beautiful winter post and some great pics. i can feel your warm winter love! at first when i read in your previous posts you were hoping for snow, i was like, what the heck is she talking about?! no way are they getting enuf snow down there for a snowman.

and then when i came to this post today, i was like, wow! patti has powers! LOL! madison looks like she had a blast.

oh and i love the nekkid dolly in the cold winter elements! ;)

I love the snow pictures. The cardinal is beautiful, also the stopping by the woods. I, too, enjoy Frost (Robert, that is).

You guys sure enjoyed the snow. I think we're kind of bored with it at this point. Only 15 more sleeps until we leave for the Southwest. YIPPEE!!
~hippo hugs to you, Maddie, Reilly and Stacy~

We didn't get that much but we did get some. Yea snow. :) Nice snowman. I am so jealous.

I can't believe you got MORE snow than us!!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the picture of the cardinal in the snow covered tree.

That poor nekkid baby!!! Tell Maddie to put some clothes on that baby.

Yay for snow. I have been trying to deny my love for snow all winter, but darn it....I still love snow. Glad you got your snow. Were you able to stay home and enjoy it?

Those pictures are FABULOUS!!!! I love that cardinal shot!

How about sending some snow our way? My girls are getting desperate for it.

(Tell your Dad that I'm not sure if Davey Allison is buried here in Hueytown. I'm guessing that he is. But the big house he lived in is right down the road from me.)

You actually make snow look FUN. How did you do that???

I love the multi-eyed snowman. If you put more twigs in it, it could be a scary snow SPIDER. Eww!!

My middle kid was begging us to take her to SC to see Nana so she could play in the snow. Bless her heart. We're getting right chilly weather but no snow!

Oh Good!! I see you got the snow I sent ya! (ha ha ha!) I hope you all enjoy it while it lasts...(I have way more than I'll ever enjoy up here! LOL)

Now, I'm just waiting on the sand and palm trees to come my way...lol!

Oh, That is beautful! I'm so glad you got some of what you wanted.. We usually only get slush.. We haven't even gotten that yet.. I bet it's goining to be a back February..
Have a great week..

wow, u have more snow than I do..damn.

Love how Maddie's sharing the snow with her baby. Plastic babies don't need no stinking clothes! They are tough!

I miss snow! When we went to Tennessee a few years ago with the boys, LB was too scared of the snow to make a snow angel!

MJ

Send some snow my way please!!! I want snow. I want snow.

I coud life with one day of snow instead of trying to survive a mile high of it and this isn't even Denver

Anonymous

Where are Madison's leggings??!! You sent her out to do angels in the snow without leggings? Tsk Tsk! ;-) I love that photo of the cardinal! And the snowman is a husky one!

You don't get many of these in South Carolina do you?

Anonymous

Man...that was a lot of snow. Wish we would get something like that here. But without the freezing temps. I can't take the freezing temps.

You sure got more than we did! Lucky you!!! LOL I can see Madison loved it! I am so glad she had the opportunity to play in snow! Loved the little doggie pic....just watch his pads as they can get frostbite. The cardinal pic is just beautiful, too!!!

I'll be back again to catch up! I have been down with bursitis in my knee and ice packs. But I shall return first part of the week!

((( HUGS )))

You get this stuff too??!! Who knew?

Hugs,
Betty

Frederick

Well, I do not really imagine this is likely to work.
way to make money | Sun-dried recipes | Fish recipes

Raynard