She learned to master the chopsticks (not too hard when you're dealing with nice big shrimp!)

She ate everything put before her and tried the sauces and all. She said he was "the best cook in the whole world"!

All in all I give it two thumbs up! The food was fantastic and she loved the cooking demo. Sad that this is the only "j" restaurant in Florence left that actually cooks at your table anymore but i'm glad we've got it!
Hoping for some snow - we want to make a snowman and some snow angels (not to mention pelt Daddy with a few snowballs!)

We have a one near us but we're
kinda scared to try it because
it's in like a shopping center...
with a scuba place and a dance
studio...
I know...We should try it...
I'm so proud of her!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!
wow. you broke her in young. and she loved it! that's great! i can still remember my first experience with my daughters. they were 13 and 9 and have been sushi lovers ever since.
love the pics!
Yum! Looks like she had a blast!
Good for Madison to be so advennturous with food !
And I loved her pink polka-dotted hair bow !
Hope you get to make the snowman and some snow angels...
ewwwwwwwwwwwww u knew i was gonna say that! haha um hope u get snow sis but keep it up that way please haha!
kisses
W00t - Pepsi! (or as we call it, Damn Yankee Poison) Totally Japanese. :p
No snow here yet but we are still hoping that it happens. Well the kids are anyway. :) What a ham that little one is.
I'm glad she enjoyed it! So many little ones look at the appearance of the food, so different from what they commonly see and immediately don't like it! Yay, Maddie!!!
That is a good place...
We got the snow...have fun!
Laurie - I am very funny about trying new asian places - very!
Namaste- Yep - I want her to experience new things!
Bella- Yum is RIGHT! We did!
Loving Annie- Thank you! We did, pictures tomorrow
Ryan- You do not know what you are missing! I'll keep it ALL to myself - no problem!
Grant- Hey- I have no control over that! They do have green tea and saki as well as a full bar :P
Greg- We really got more than I bargained for but i'm thrilled!!!
Lynilu- I am so proud of my girl!
Michlle- I am looking forward to snow pics of your adorable ones too!
I love that Madison is adventurous with food. So many kids are so picky (I know I was!) and it's remarkable when someone her age is willing to try new things. As an adult I came to really appreciate new foods, but as a kid you couldn't have paid me to eat anything that swam, smelled funny, or didn't include peanut butter or cheese!
Looks like fun. I've never been to a Japanese restaurant.
It is always nice when a Japanese restaurant cooks in front of you. One usually never knows how many felines are involved when they're cooking in the back. Or is that the Chinese restaurants?
How great that she now LOVES Japanese Food....! The more kinds of foods, the merrier. I think being introduced to these differences early in ones life is a GREAT thing!
Melissa- I am very proud of her for that - very!!!!
Daisy- Oh if you come to Myrtle Beach we will remedy that!
afod- That is chinese - ack!!!!
OOLOTH- I think so too,I want my girl to be very diverse!
Now I'm hungry. Thanks...
I'm glad you're exposing her to different foods because my parents were meat and potato people and eating out usually consisted of just McDonald's. Now whenever I'm sick they blame it on "that sushi crap you like to eat".
You're getting snow? Wow. It's just going to be in the 60's and sunny here. Makes me wish I had taken the week off to enjoy it.
I've only been to one where they cooked at your table. It was such fun and the food was great.
Snow??? We'll send you some if you want.
~hippo hugs~
Love japanese restruants that cook at your tables.
Could you send some snow my way also. I want about 10 inches. I don't think that is to much to ask.
Very cool that she enjoyed it so! And look at that smile! :D
That's wonderful, she did so great and had such a fab time! Sounds like you're doing a great job...she's open to trying new foods! Way to go mom, and Maddie!! Hope my little one will be brave with new things!
Patti: Madison's facial expression on Photo 2 cracked me up! She has such a sense of humor!!!:D)
She's a ham for the camera...just like Rayven was at that age.I could just turn on the camera and she started striking poses.
Lucky Maddy! I've never had Japanese!!lol
I know I can eat Chinese everyday though.
hug hugs
I love Jap[anese food and how they do the cooking at your table.
I think kids should be introduced to different cusltures early in life so they can experience how others dress live and what they eat.
I love Jap[anese food and how they do the cooking at your table.
I think kids should be introduced to different cusltures early in life so they can experience how others dress live and what they eat.
Great shot of that cardinal.
Post a Comment