I"m late!
Sor-r-r-r-r! It IS Monday you know.
Without further ado.... the SANTA PANTS! I really do love them. I'd totally wear them. In fact i'm going to Dumas myself and scope out their cords. I had NO idea.

Nurse Jacki weighs and measure Madison. Will we EVER crack 40 lbs???

The incomparable Dr. Whi*tehead! We love him! He's taken care of Maddie since she was a tiny baby and done a GREAT job! He always listens and explains.

A weary........


That girl of yours is adorable! Don't worry about the weight. She is healthy, just petite. And one day, she will fight the weight as we all do. :(

Anonymous

Those pants are AWESOME!

Maddie is adorable as usual!

Those definitely are some right snappy pants he's sporting. I can't lie...I'd prolly wear them, too. Find the perfect pair of shoes and walk right out the front door. yes, I would!

You know how our 4 year old check-up went with all the shots. I thought we were going to have to call the Marines in for backup! Aren't you glad it's over?

AWWWW!!! She is growing :(
She can't do that :(

The doctor looks like Patch Adams!


HUGS!!!!!!!!!

I love the doctor's pants. SSSOOO cute. He really looks like a great guy. If I didn't have such a big badunka dunk, I would wear those pants.

Love those pants...

Enjoyed catching up on your posts...be careful with Wink...we are having so much fun with our Elf Buddy...

I need to know the where abouts of where all of your blow-ups are...Abby loves them so much!

Pam- I'm trying to shake the weary!

Tammi- Not alot to get caught up on honestly...

Nancy- I think all the kids DO love the santa pants too!!!

Namaste- Then today I shut her hand in the front door.... Oy! Poor little girl is being tested before Christmas for sure!

Brittany- Welcome back dear girl, does this mean you have blogged?! Me either! but I do love them!

Lynilu- He IS awesome. I hope she never has to but genetics are conspiring against her i'm afraid!

Miss Hope- I am VERY glad it's over. Good golly Miss Molly,er Hope!


Laurie- I've never saw Patch Adams!

Daisy- I don't think a big badunka dunk is going to stop me if I can find a pair ha haaaa!!!!

Michelle- She is still enthralled with Wink but our friends little girl tired of hers within a day or so :( I'll give you some info cos' we've definitely got em up!

If you want her to break 40, go with a traditional Southern diet - fried everything, Coca Cola, funnel cakes.

What a cute Doc! Hope you're doing well girly!

I want those pants!!!!!!!!!

MJ

Amazing pants. I would love to work with kids everyday and wear fun pants like that.

Maddie has a thing for fun shoes, Patti! I still cannot believe how she is growing so tall!! Smiles...:D)

He reminds me of Patch Adams

He looks like a fun doctor to have