Blah Blues
If my poor old body wouldn't curl up and die i'd do cartwheels - THAT is how happy I am that it is Friday!

I got a cute christmas card from Daisy & Man yesterday, Thank You!!!
I promise to get mine out over the week-end!

Madison went for her four year check-up yesterday. She did so good.
Had to have five shots and that almost killed me.
I will post some pics next week because I didn't get them downloaded last night.
Her doc was wearing the snazziest red corduroy pants with santa faces embroidered on them.
He got them at Dumas in Charleston. LOVED THEM!
I took a pic of him holding Madison and will be sure to do a zoom in of the pants.
I love her pediatrician. He is just the best!

Y'all have a fab-u-lous week-end. I plan to.
A little snuggling with my precious husband, taking baby girl to look at lights - can't wait!!!!!!

A suddendly energized and excited...
21 comments:

I LOVE Friday's especially at about 4:30 CST (Quitting time for the week ;) )

I must be getting me some santa britches!

I am skipping my dept. holiday lunch at Prospectors just so that I can go home at my normal Friday time of 10am. My boss asked me why I am not going because it is free. I told him I am not interested in being with the ppl that will be there.

You have a great weekend. :-)

have a great weekend sis!

kisses

Have a great weekend. I'll be spending mine at Big Bookstore.

I wanna pair of those pants! I do!!!

Oh gosh, her pediatrician sounds like a hoot. I loved the girls' but I can't imagine him in Santa pants.

Have a great weekend. Relax and enjoy this wonderful season.

~hippo hugs~

I prefer to send Samhain cards instead.

Anonymous

Fridays ARE THE BESTEST!!!

Can I have some of your energy...
I've got a bad case of the draggy
a$$....

HUGS!!!!!!!!!

TGIF! Have a great weekend!

MJ

I love looking at lights. This a favorite time of the year.

Girl, you have No idea how glad I am it's Friday...despite the fact that my new boss is coming in to scope out the courthouse on Monday....YIKES!!!

Anyway, enjoy your weekend. I know I'm sleeping in tomorrow morning!!! ;)

I hope that you are feeling better soon! :)

The Santa pants sound interesting! Have a great weekend!

Evening, Patti (from a rented computer): SANTA PANTS! lol! :D)

So glad you're feeling better!!!!

Glad that Madison's appointment went well.I hate it when they have to get shots!

Anonymous

It's always a plus to find a pediatrician that a parent is comfortable with. I hope your energy and excitement lasted through the weekend!

Five needles? Yowza. Suz usually bawls when she gets her one flu shot a year. It's funny.

I got teary eyed myself when the doctor gave A'million just TWO shots! But 5!!? EEEEeeek! Ouch!

Do you want to do my cards for me? LOL I don't think I am even going to have time to get to them...I work 2 jobs and it's hard to get personal things done. This shopping has put me behind, so I stay up all night to work....I am tired, verrry tired! Guess I got a little caught up on your blog today, anyhow.

(((((( HUGS ))))))