
A Peppermint Christmas Fairy watches over our livingroom.........

Lighted packages (the middle one opens and closes) and a life-sized Santa welcome you

The Santa Express chugs through our yard and a little blowmold Snowman says "Hiya"!!

A Jolly Ol' Gator chases Surfin' Santa while another Santa makes a getaway in his trusty Speedboat!

No yard is complete without SNOOPY and his famous doghouse!!! from "A Charlie Brown Christmas"

Nascar Santa and his trusty pitcrew of Elves... we're not fans of J*mmie Johnson so Stacy tried to change the number... with whatelse? Duct Tape!!!!!

A Giant Frosty oversees the whole yard and all who enter!

This is a close-up of the lifesized Santa by the front door. I love him. Wouldn't he look GREAT in the entranceway of an old grand house! *hint* Stacy *hint*

Spongebob Santa oversees Maddie's playhouse. The spiral trees look great lit up but unfortunately they are tripping the breaker. Still it's pretty!

I hope you enjoyed your tour of our festive yard! It surprises me the people who come by to see it! I hope it makes Christmas a little merrier!

You decorated more than we did :)
I almost didn't even put the tree
up...I only put the lights and
glass orniments on it....
Give that little girl a BIG SQUISH
hug from me!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!
Laurie- Consider it done, she's a very squishable hugger!
omg where did u get the jimmie johnson blow up? i want one!!!! i wont say anything about the duct tape either haha brat!
i still love ya!
WOW!! You decorate, girl.
~hippo hugs~
FANRASTIC! You certainly know it's Christmas in yout Yard...lol!
And So Many Santa's...What Fun!
Your little girl is adorable....! She must LOVE the way your yard looks....!
Your yard is sure ready for Santa!
I Love it!
Ryan- Lowes - where else? hehe!
Pam- Yes we surely do!
OOLOTH- Yes she loves it and is quick to say nobody else's looks better than ours LOL
TMP- Thank you!
That is a crazy yard! I can't believe how many inflatables you have. the kids in the neighbourhood must be impressed!
Looking good! I enjoy looking at the decorations, but not doing all the work to put them up.
We will make the tour soon...it looks very festive...Abby will just love it!
NASCAR Santa. Of course.
wow! looks so very festive! maddie's looking adorable as usual. and i love the spongebob blow-up.
;)
What fun!! But I do have to say .... you guys are really weird! Christmas ain't mainstream at your house!! LOL!! And it does not surprise me that your breaker is getting tripped! BTW, do you charge admission? ;D
Golly Gee look at all those decorations. I love it.
"The spiral trees look great lit up but unfortunately they are tripping the breaker."
Hmmm...I wonder why. :)
I love how in a lot of the picturese there is a little black kitty that is helping with the tour.
Oh I wish I were just a little closer to you, I'd make the trip to tour your great Christmas decorations! They are so cute! I can't pick a favorite..oh, yes I can, Snoopy of course! LOL! Maddie is a doll, and the prettiest thing in this post! ~hugs, Rhonda :)
I can't believe with all that stuff that it takes the light up spiral Christmas trees to blow the breaker...
Maddie Lou Who with her co-star Sneaky Kitty Who in the lighted up yard of Who. ;-)
My favorite is a toss up between Frosty and Snoopy.
Love the race car!
That is awesome. I was just hoping for more lights, I can't imagine asking for more blow-ups.
Love the duct tape! You do like your blow ups don't ya?
Evening, Patti! I just knew from these photos that Madison will remember this forever--that she has a cool Mom and Dad who know how to do Christmas in a BIG wasy. She is such a cutie! :D)
LOVE all your wonderful decorations and YES - she is definitely the cutest little Christmas girl ever - what a darling dress - she looks precious!
Have a good week - Kellan
Daisy- My sister calls her that too! How funny!
Bella- Oh dear we have GOT to get you down here to the races!
MJ- Because he didn't get his shop wired like he wanted to he didn't do as many lights as he normally does!
Wendy- I do! What true southerners don't believe in duct tape? LOL
Michael- Thank you - we try!
Kellan- Thank you and you too!
Oh I want to cry...her dress is adorable and she looks soo cute in it...like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth cute!!!
Yay!!! You got your decorations up (does that mean you're in the Christmas spirit now? :-) LOVE the Spongebob!
And Madison's dress is SO cute!! I love it!!
My fave is the surfing Santa! :-)
Love em all though! Thanks for sharing some of your Christmas spirit and your lil christmas angel cutiepie with us! Made my day! :-)
Hope y'all have a very happy, peaceful joyous holiday!
Yes she is the cutest little elf ever.
I got to give it to you, you never let a holiday go without showing your enthusiasm
Lots of decorations! Bet your little girl was all excited when you put those things out! Don't you just love Christmas? I do, but it was more fun when the kids were small and still living at home....so enjoy your little one! They grow up all too fast!
(((((( HUGS ))))))
Post a Comment