To My Home Sweet Home- Look out because you are about to undergo a massive weight-loss. I am about to become clutter-free. Well, a LOT LESS cluttered. Let's not get carried away and tell a bald-faced LIE here! LOL
To Self: One cannot expect to not pay one's taxes and a magical sticker come in the mail. You have to have a current tag or you WILL get a ticket. Get thee hence to the Court House. Today!
To Boss: Do not even come stomping in here in a pissy mood because you had the past five days off and have to come back to work. I, for one am not in the mood for your shit. You have been warned.
I will have some pics of the Darlington Christmas Parade. I had THE BEST TIME!!!!!!!

Out with the old, in with the new. I am glad to have a paycheck too even if we aren't getting a raise this year. Boo hoo.
I made a funny rhyme and didn't know it. Hey the market closes in two weeks for the winter so if you don't make it by then, you will have to wait until spring and it will be warm then so hurry. :)
Give any whining cow-workers an extra kick in the rump for me .... I wish I had a job to bitch about! Well, actually, I really don't wish for a job, but I do wish I had incoming $$ to offset my retirement losses. gah.
De-cluttering is always a good thing!
Have a good week, my friend!
its funny coz kadin is a clutter bug and it drives me crazy when he stays with me i am always going behind him picking clothes and stuff up. i guess i get it from my mom haha. i am starting to feel like u do about my job seems i give a little extra they want more.
kisses sis!
Too bad you can't declutter your cow-workers and boss. It seems to me you'd lose a lot of ugly fat that way!
:-D
I hope your boss stays outta your way today;)
Greg- I know you are dying for me to visit ha-ha but I probably won't make it until the Spring. Sorry!
Lynilu- I will feel SO much better when I do it! Thanks honey!
Ryan- Once I get it straightened up I am freaky about it.. for about five minutes LOL Hugs sweetie!
Pat- You get NO arguement from me honey. None!
RM- Thank you - so far - so good!
I lost two days of sick leave (all we had), two holidays, AND I got screwed out of the third vacation week I was supposed to receive. If the economy continues to drop, this will become a manufacturing country again.
I guess the clutter clean up starts with hibby's stuff first and that should help spread your stuff around more so it won't clutter LOL
youre right...find the good in the bad...
Can't wait to see the pictures!
Taxes. Ugh.
The military ain't all chips and dips, but we're appreciative of the steady paycheck at the moment. Makes us kind of scare of retirement.
So does your boss read your blog? And if so where does he/she find the time don't they have work to do!!!!
I see a lots gone on while I was gone...and there was I thinking the world stopped and waited for me to catch up!!!
OUCH! A brutal PSA for this Manic Monday. I hope your Monday went better than expected and I look forward to seeing the parade photos.
Oh My Goodness...I'm still in shock from the Christmas T'shirt pic! LOLOL! I bet I can guess what the husband didn't think you would post it! LOLOL! You are one crazy girl...in a good way that is!
Okay, now on to today's post...great way to see the glass half FULL! :) ...except the ticket, and that "vacuums" as my daughter and her friends say! LOL! Maddie's jacket is just precious! :) ~hugs, Rhonda
Tell the cow-workers to shut it. We STILL don't know if we're safe or not. And today our head honcho tells everyone he's entitled to his $10million bonus. I'll probably get nothing. Ass.
GET AWAY FROM PATTI YOU SPONGEBOB!
(aka..boss'man')
I too need to get this house in
some sort of order...I've told the
hubby to get me one of those IPOD
things that they bring out to the
house and you fill it with all your
junk and you can clean out the
house....That's what I need....
Can't wait for the pictures!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll help with the de-cluttering. Well, really, I just wanna get out of the snow!
I'm with you, if you have a job, stop whining.
If I could just de-clutter my office/craft room, I'd be happy.
Have a good week.
~hippo hugs~
You crack me up! I'm glad you had fun at the Christmas Parade and are looking on the bright side of things - I think they call that On The Upside - tee hee!!
Take care and have a great week - Kellan
I get the part about paying taxes and one would think that after getting stopped by the police and then getting a ticket by the parking patrol that I would get mine paid timely...but each year, I'm taking my chance because I don't get my act together.
Try moving--that really helps with the decluttering!
Oooh, I just love a first-class rant!
I'm getting ready to eBay the heck out of my home. I put 2 things up for bid this weekend and the first one sold before I got the listing up for the second! There's just too much stuff around here.
Post a Comment