Wow it's November already!
Had a very nice Halloween and trip to the Fair. Will elaborate later. *sigh* I may have to take an official "break" from blogging if I can't do better than this!
Madison was cute as pie and said "Trick or Treat" and "Thank You"! We were proud. Some of the kids acted like little heathens. I can't wait to post pics of her and Reilly.
Hope you all had a very happy Halloween. Tell me all about it!
13 comments:

I know, there were some rude kids out on Friday night. Don't get me started!

Now wait .... we've been through weeks of nasty words all over the TV, and now you, YOU are making threats?? You quit blogging, and I'll send Guido to rough you up. Jus' sayin'.

I'm glad Maddie did you proud. Living where I do, I have no T-or-Ters. That's OK. I know it is something you just can't fathom, Patti, but this isn't a favorite holiday of mine anyway. So I spent the night cozied up with the dogs (who would have been barking all night if anyone had knocked on the door, especially poor Sam), just blissfully quiet, watching a movie and having popcorn.

It's okay, Queen. Some days we just don't have much to say, but keep on bloggin' sweetie.

~hippo hugs~
P.

If life is interfering with blogging, you may need to quit your job and lose the family. Keep your priorities straight.

trick or treating here was less then medicore.

I didnt get much kids and am stuck with 10 pounds of candy.
I am sure Maddie was a well behaved and polite trick or treater.
So i guess she brought Reily along to do any tricks if called for.

Hey, everybody needs a break now and then. I've taken a few and now post only once a week (maybe more if I've got exciting stories). Don't feel bad.

I had probably the best Halloween I've ever had - but I didn't like the number of kids dwindlong down to 21. A few years ago we used to get over 80. And I can still hear their roar on the next street over. They just don't come our way.

Please don't stop blogging. Whatever would I do without my daily fix of Patti-Cake?

A large group of kids showed up at once and one girl tried for seconds. I looked her in the square in the eyes and with a stern look on my face told her, "Hey, don't be greedy." She looked down and walked away.

Hey, a short post like this is better than stopping blogging. Don't you even think about that! okay??!!

Anonymous

My Halloween was spent on the couch with a bottle of Tylenol and a box of Kleenex. Hopefully next year will be better.

MJ

We were on the golf course and out to dinner so we missed all the trick or treaters... We didn't have any candy anyways.

I'm sure your girl was the best ever.

Awwwww, I'd miss you if you took a break, P, but I'll be here when you get back !