Happy Happy Happy Halloween Everyone!
I am very excited about taking Maddie out trick-or-treating tonight but I can't help but wish Stacy would surprise me and say "let's go find a haunted house or let's go have a few halloween spirits somewhere"...... it seems like lately I make all the plans. Don't get me wrong i'm grateful he is willing to go along when I do make the plans i'd just like to surprised... for once.

Still busy but I did take a moment to take this quiz from one of my all-time favorite tv specials!



Which Peanuts Character Are You?

You are Sally Brown. You may not be the most ambitious person, but life isn't supposed to be hard! You are relaxed and easy-going, but you can hold your ground when you want, too.

Find Your Character @ BrainFall.com

Which one are you?...... Did you think you would be that character and why!
Just click where it says Which Peanuts Character Are You (it's a link)
Also let me know what your Halloween plans are! Stay Safe!
24 comments:

Gotta go back and try and find the Peanuts Character Quiz...or can I just take ANY one of those?BTW,Thanks for that link...that's a really cool site.
I have been out of site(no pun intended).lol...cuz my eyeballs have been in a heck of a mess.See my post to understand so I don't have to ramble on YOUR post.LOL
But I simply adore the pix of you and Maddy-Lou-Lou.You can just see the sweetness and caring in your faces.
So glad to be a small part of your blog world.You guys are just awesome.
Just needed you to know that today.
hug hug
Tam

I'm equal parts Sally & Charlie Brown.

You are part Charlie Brown. You are always optimistic and persistent, and everyone appreciates your simple sweetness. Sometimes, however, your anxieties get the best of you, and life's mysteries can confuse you.

You are Snoopy. You have a vivid imagination and lead a rich inner life. Everyone likes you, but some don't understand that you may just be of another species.

haha sounds like me huh?
happy halloween sis and little sis hope you have a good weekend!

kisses!

It was a tie for me....

You are part Charlie Brown. You are always optimistic and persistent, and everyone appreciates your simple sweetness. Sometimes, however, your anxieties get the best of you, and life's mysteries can confuse you.

You are part Schroeder. You are brilliant, ambitious, and brooding; you tackle tasks with extreme focus. People don't always interest you as much as other pursuits, though, so you can come off as aloof.

Happy Halloween!!! ;)

You know, but I kinda feel the same way. I feel like I'm doing all the preparation around the house for our big Halloween party. I have no energy left. And I know Suz is helping so I feel bad saying it. I think there's just too much to do and next year I'll have to cut back.

I am part lucy and part Sally. What's up with that. Did I miss something?

Part Lucy and Sally...I'd love to say I'm as cool as Snoopy...just not... but, I really can find myself in all the characters:)...good post I love Charlie Brown!

We are going to the beach to work...we'll be taking the kids Trick-or-Treating at the mall....that'll be a first for us...Have a great time and may you end up finding a really scary Haunted House:)

I am Schroeder - natch.

I plan to go to bed early tonight and catch up on sleep. This weekend I'm going to attempt to work out in the gym for the first time since my operations.

I'm Charlie Brown. Does that really surprise you?

"You are Charlie Brown. You are always optimistic and persistent, and everyone appreciates your simple sweetness. Sometimes, however, your anxieties get the best of you, and life's mysteries can confuse you."

I didn't know I was confused by life's mysteries. Wait. Maybe I am. OK, perhaps I don't know what "life's mysteries" are, so I just don't know I'm confused. Am I confused?

sighhhhh.

I'd better just stay home this weekend. I'm too confused and might get lost or something.

Anonymous

Like Staci, I was a tie between Charlie Brown and Shroeder.

You are part Charlie Brown. You are always optimistic and persistent, and everyone appreciates your simple sweetness. Sometimes, however, your anxieties get the best of you, and life's mysteries can confuse you.

You are part Schroeder. You are brilliant, ambitious, and brooding; you tackle tasks with extreme focus. People don't always interest you as much as other pursuits, though, so you can come off as aloof.

My bronchitis is so bad I won't be able to sit out on the stoop and hand out candy tonight. I'm so bummed. It's one of my favorite things. Oh well.

I bet Maddie is going to be the cutest kid in the 'hood! Have fun tonight!

I'm Charlie Brown.

I am going trick or treating with my grandchildren.

PS HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

damnit, i got lucy...

happy halloween

I got a tie! It's between
Sally Brown and Snoopy!
WOO HOO!!!
That's way to cute!

Josh wanted to go trick or treating
tonight but he has to leave for
San Antonio at 3:30 in the morning.
So, his friends are gonna do it
for him :) Hope Maddie gets TONS
of yummy candy!


HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm Charlie Brown - I am very surprised. Sweet and simple??? Those are things I've never been called. Hey, I kinda like it.

Have a Happy Halloweeen and a nice weekend.

~hippo hugs~
P.

Happy Halloween to you and Madison and Stacy, Patti !

You are Lucy van Pelt. You know what you want and you know how to get it, even if it means pulling the football away. Your forwardness sometimes comes off as aggression, and you have some work to do in the sensitivity department.

I am NOT wearing a dress.
It's to cold.

MJ

I'm pretty lucky Cowboy plans small things that surprise me.

Happy Halloween!!

You know that men don't ever make plans, don't you? We woman always have to do it. :-)

Hope you guys had a fun Halloween!

Hope Maddison had a great birthday, she looks like a very happy , lucky girl. I want to be 4 again and have parties!!( maybe not!). Couldnt go nthrough all the boyfriend stuff again when getting to my teens!
take care annd hope you are not working to hard xx

I'M SNOOPY! WOO-HOO!! i LOVE the peanuts! they're the best!

:)

oh yeah, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

:)