Party at Young Chefs Academy
We had her party on Saturday, the day before her birthday. It went really well! I had so many people tell me it was the best party they had ever attended!
Some of the gifts already piled up when I got there! (Madison had come with Aunt A, Daddy and Juliana, I rode with Aunt Buff & Chandler)

Learning how to measure a level cup of flour. Of course some got on that cute little button nose!

YES - her Daddy is a Goofball. What else can I say? Pepperoni anyone??? (that's his siser Buffy to his left people always thought they were twins growing up)

Cupcakes all frosted and decorated - what's next?!

PRESENTS! That is what is next! She got a lot!
A new pair of winter crocs from Aunt Bonnie! (Caroline - take note my Mom has a pair and she LOVES them!)

Every Princess needs a poufy PINK BOA!!! (I may borrow it!)

All of the party enjoyed eating their pepperoni pizza's that THEY made!


I highly HIGHLY reccomend the Young Chef's Academy to anyone. They do different types of foods (pizza being the easiest for the 4-5 year old set but they start at 3 years of age also). They also offer a Pasta Party and i'm not sure what else on up to Teens! I may even take a class their on baking Christmas stuff (as if I have the time but it's a good thought!) because i'm such a terrible baker that the kids won't eat my stuff. Now that's bad. *sigh*
24 comments:

HAPPY BIRFDAY MADISON!!!!

And yes, I am still late.......sigh....but I am gonna make this a birfday MONTH for you...just like I did your Mom!

Do you recommend the Young Chef's Academy for me? Does it have Asian food?

What a FUN, FUN party!!!! I love it!!!

Happy Birthday to your cutie pie!!

How cute! Looks like they had a blast!

Anonymous

Now that is a party right up MY alley!

Too fun!!!!

Happy birthday. That pizza idea sounds great. Do they do it for grownups?

I'm so glad she had such fun...I told you it was a cool place..perfect for girls and boys. She looks adorable!

Happy Birthday Maddie!

What an awesome idea! I just love Maddie's yellow and orange shirt, gah I always want that girl's clothes!!

Happy Birthday Madison. Looks like she had a great party.

I have seen the winter Crocs and debated about weather or not to get a pair. I may have to get a pair this year. When Susan gets upset that I spent more money on Crocs I will just explain that you tempted me by showign me Madisons pair.

How cool!! And she looks so cute in her orange bow and polka dotted orange dress. My Gretch's favorite color is orange.

Happy Birthday, Maddie.

~hippo hugs~

Pam

What a neat idea for a party. They didn't have this kind of thing when I was kid...harumph.

You always have her done up so cute.

Glad you (and her!) had a good day!

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I love that boa...might have to get one in orange.

What a beautiful little girl, and how lucky to have such a great party. (That is a great idea!)

Where was that sort of thing when
we were growing up :( I don't
remember any sort of fun birthday
like that :(
So, she gonna share her toys with
me? :)

HUGS!!!!!!!!!

I would totally go to a party like this.

Happy Birthday, Madison!
We need some pictures with the boa now!

Looks like an awesome party!

MJ

I can see Cowboy doing just what Stacy did. The party looks like fun and Maddie is the cutest birthday girl.

She is so cute! I keep trying to get my kid to have his party there but he is insisting on a jump party. Oh well. Maybe next year!

I wish they had one of those here! Looks like a lot of fun! Happy birthday Madison!

what a great party!!

Anonymous

That's a great idea. Probably a lot less painful for the parents because there's not lots of screaming and running around.

That's a cool place for kids to have fun and make their own food.
Do they have a dishwashing academy?

Ok, that wins for most adorable outfit ever. Polka dots and a bow. Good thing I didn't find that outfit before my wedding.
~S

This looks like the best party idea yet! Thanks for the tip- The Child has a birthday coming up.

Hugs,
Betty

Ignatius

It cannot really have success, I suppose so.
flex seal | iheater | Riddex reviews