Nice Bloggy Surprise!
Since this month is all about little miss Madison (never mind MY birthday came first LOL) I have to show you the surprise she got in the Mail on Saturday after we got home from her party!
Two books and the cutest card from Daisy amd ManBlogger !!! Thank you both so much! Y'all are the best!

We immediately read "Vunce Upon A Time" as Halloween is less than a week away and we will probably read Bolt tonight! She loved them. Thankfully I think she's going to be a reader like her Momma!

Thank you so much for all of the birthday wishes and kind comments you make about Maddie. I really appreciate it!

13 comments:

I love seeing the smile on her face. It makes it all worth while.

Looks like some fun books!

Wish I could still read to Josh :(

*sigh*


HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!

A girl can NEVER have enough books, that's for sure! How sweet! :)

How sweet. She really racked up with birthday surprises:)

I just love that she loves books. If you read, you'll never be bored or lack a friend, right? Spoken like the librarian I still am.

Now I see the black kitties on her shirt. Sooo cute.

~hippo hugs~
Pam

She really is a cutie pie. That was so nice to send her those presents. I wish I had thought of it first. :)

I am glad she liked the books. The "Bolt" book is from the movie that Shephard's partner helped to produce.

You have wonderful blog friends, and Madison is a very lucky little girl :)

MJ

Maddie has the best smile.

There is a lucky and HAPPY little lady.

What a cutie.
And o, look at one of those books! Wink, wink!
~S :)

I really, really like Maddie's shirt. It's great, really great. Think I could get away with a shirt like that?