
You bring more sunshine to mine and Daddy's lives than you could ever know sweet girl.
I wouldn't know what to do without you!
Four years ago today was one of the happiest days of my life! I love you Maddie!!!!
All My Love,
Mommy a.k.a.
I am the Queen of all that is monogrammed. I have monogrammed jewelry, shoes, shirts, sweaters, hair accessesories, cups, coozies, keychains, purses, wallets, photo albums even a trashcan!

That is one of the cutest pictures in the world. Look how sassy Ms. Maddie is!
Happy Happy Birthday to Maddie and Happy Birthing Anniversary to you!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADISON!!!!!!
Happy birthday to your beautiful, sweet Princess!!! You're a fabulous mommy!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADDIE!!!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE MOST PRECIOUS
4 YEAR OLD!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!
SO sweet....and that picture is SO cute!!!
I tried so hard to leave a comment Saturday and to get your number off my email to call and wish her a HAPPY DAY! No luck.
So HAPPY BIRTHDAY you precious sweet little darlin girl. You are so lucky to have such a wonderful Mommy....and that Mommy knows just how wonderful having you is too.
I hope ALL your birthday wishes come true.
You need to save that picture for her first boyfriend. :)
Love how not only is she frou-froued up for the photo - she's gotta stick her tongue out too!
Happy Belated Birthday Wishes to Madison!
Post a Comment