A little Halloween beginning......

My sis bought me these super-comfy super-cute Ballet Crocs for my birthday (gave them to me early so I could enjoy them) and they can be accented with different ribbon! I love them!

Here is a simple grapvine wreath me & Stacy spruced up! It is made of corn shucks dried and spray painted black with some orange glitter thrown in and then some black roses added into the mix!

A little close-up so you can better see... do you like it or not? (I've gotten a mixed reaction to it) Hope you are getting the Spooky Spirit cos' it's not long now!
26 comments:

OH that's right! Your birthday is
coming up! Oh how could I even
think of forgetting!
Love the shoes!

HUGS!!!!!!!!!!

WOO HOO!!! First! I got FIRST!
(doing back flips in my head cause
I can't really do one or I'd break
my neck and a couple of other parts
and the people who would find me
would look at me and say 'Dumb A$$'
So, just picture it in your head.)

Oh black roses.....VERY COOL and a MUST for Halloween!!

I'm diggin' those shoes too...they are too cute! ;)

Ohhhh I think I am likin the wreath.....I want ballet crocs! I think I might have to go to the croc outlet (don't hate) this weekend and score a pair.

Laurie- I need to shut up about the birthday! LOL LMAO at your back flip - I do them (and cartwheels) in my head too because otherwise it would get ugly! LOL

Stacy PQ- I somehow knew you would like it :) Did you know that real black roses are like $200 APIECE!!

Cheeky- Not hatin' just jealous that you have an OUTLET. BTW I got rid of three pairs of my regular crocs. Just "not me". The ballet ones are super comfy though!

I like the wreath. I like the crocs too! They look comfy. You have a great sister.

I really like the crocs. How cute! The wreath? Not sure. I think it's clever, just don't know if I could make it.

~hippo hugs~

Pam

Great decorations. When do you add the altar of doom and sacrifice the virgin J-bunny to Satan?

Man- Thank you, it's nice to get a man's perspective on the wreath as Stacy was "eh" LOL

Pam- Thank you, if I can do it - anyone can. Trust me! LOL

Grant- I will leave that up to you, my friend!

Oh! I like the wreath! Neat idea.

I wish I could wear Crocs. They are so comfy but they make it look like I have canoes on my feet.

Chickie- Thanks! Maybe the ballet ones wouldn't? The regular ones made my feet look awful too!

Your crocs are SO cute. I have a pair of regular crocs that I bought to wear around the house...like going out to get the mail or taking the dog out. They're very comfy. Now I want the cute ones.

Your wreath is SO Halloween! I'm liking it.

Cute shoes! I do like the wreath, but for my taste, more of that orange glitter would be nice. It's a bit too gloomy. Or maybe paste some bright orange pumpkins around it, like holly berries on a Christimas wreath.

Hugs,
Betty

Daisy- You will really love the ballet ones. Thanks for the wreath compliment!!!!

Betty- Hmmmm i'll give it a once-over and see if more sprucing is in order. Thanks for the input!

ok, the wreath looks very creepy to me. so that is perfect for the halloween season!

:]

Make sure to recheck my post today. I decided to sing.

Namaste- Thank you! Creepy is perfect!

Chickie- Okay i'm going back!

Thanks so much for your visit, Dear MQ....I LOVE Chickie and I am so pleased you came by from her blog!

I LOVE that wreath! I think it is very clever and so artfully done....I particularly love the Orange Glitter...THAT 'makes' the whole wreath, in my humbke opinion!

Oh, I am just LOVING those ballet crocs with the interchangable ribbons! Too cute and I haven't seen these!

The wreath is really cool, too! I love the black and glittery orange combo! ~Rhonda :)

I love them both!!! I think the wreath is very unique and cool!!

I can't wait for Halloween either. Still trying to figure our costumes out. And...been surfing around for fun Halloween food ideas!

I heard they were making new crocs...those are way cuter than the originals!!

Love the wreath--how cool is that?!

By the way
I gave you a blog award over at my Creative Pandalerium blog...at
http://creativepandalerium.blogspot.com/2008/10/blog-award-i-your-blog.html

Come check it out and collect the award to display on your blog.

now I just love those shoes...

I thing the wreath is pretty cool too...Unique

MJ

The shoes are awesome. The wreath is very cleaver. I might try something like that.

Naomi- Thank you so much and for the visit, I enjoy your blog immensely

Rhonda- Thank you, my sister - the croc fashionista!!!

Cheryl- I can't WAIT to see what you and Gary are!!!

Retro Girl- Thank you so much I will get to it today, early meeting though (boo)

Michelle- Thank you! :)

MJ- If I can do it - anyone can!

The crocs are quite cute! They look comfy, too! Your Halloween wreath looks spooky, that's for sure. I have myself hung on my front door....a smashed witch riding her broom who crashed! LOL

(((((( HUGS ))))))

Anonymous

I like it. That is one thing I lack around the house, which are adornments. I have to get something for the front door before it's replaced with, egads I dread to say it, a Christmas wreath.