She Lights Up My Life!

She had to try on her halloween costume and add the bratz sunglasses.......

THEN she added the blinking reindeer nose! I asked her "Who are you, Rudolph the Rednosed Butterfly?". She sniffed "No I am STILL a Princess"!

Sorry I wasn't around yesterday I had to go offer some family support and was off work. Sometimes you don't want to do things but when a girl's Daddy asks how can she say No? Hope your week started off on the right foot!
27 comments:

She's just too pretty...and she's right..not matter what, she's STILL your little Princess:)

Hope you will have a better week!

Love the shades!

Doesn't it just tickle you when kids come up with stuff? She's just flat out adorable. Definitely Princess material!

What a cutie!! I have a princess in my family too. They are such fun.

~hippo hugs~
Pam

There's something profound in Madison's response about her still being a princess even with the Rudolph nose. I think your little girl has learned a lesson that I have yet to grasp.....

Hugs,
Betty

Sweet pictures! Can't her hugs just make everything balanced in your life once again? Kids are our reasons for existence. :)

I hope all is well with your family.

how sweet....my boo has wings just like that...

little girls are so cute..

love her red nose too.

Madison's awesome personality shines through each picture you post of her. She's a lucky little girl to have you for a mom.

Maddie the red nose Princess.
It works for me and she'd make Santa look good ;)

Awesome! I can't try my costume on yet because it isn't finished. The body fits, and the mask fits, but they're still in the earliest of stages.

Michelle- Thank you, I am so glad i've got her and her daddy in my life. I"m a lucky, lucky girl.

Bella- Very "mod" eh?!

Miss Hope- Thank you, yes she is a mess!

Pam- Yes Princesses rule! and abound, so it would seem! :)

Betty- She teaches me all the time, it's truly amazing!

Lynilu- You are so right, so right. All is not well... but it will be okay. I'll email you.

FFM- Do you recognize it from our Christmas card last year? She won't part with it!

Daisy- Awww thanks. You're going to make me cry!!!

Walker- She's .. unusual to say the least. I think Santa would like her, don't you?

Martini- I am looking for you to knock our socks off.

aww cute make sure u get lots of pics of her out treating that will be so cool she will gets lots of candy! oh honey i had a shitty monday but looking better today!

oh got a little nascar post up!

kisses

She is so cute! I love the Rudolph nose with the butterfly costume!

awww. so adorable. I've got a nose like that, and it blinks , even after about 8 years..lol
Bunches of hugs...

The cutest princess I have seen !

Ryan- I saw it! You know I will take pics upon pics LOL I can't wait until Darlington next year!

Pink Owl- She's um, avant garde! Yeah that's it! LOL

Miss Songbird- I'm sure that one will have a long shelf life as well. If she likes something she tends to hang onto it!

Pikes Pickles- Awww thanks I agree - but i'm biased!

I love the nose, she is just so cute x

Awww, what a cutie!

I swear I see her growing up with every single picture you post!!!

She's just the cutest little
butterfly I've every seen!

The nose works :)


HUGS!!!!!!!!!

TOO cute!!!!

I get such a kick outta what a character she is!!!

She is precious beyond words!!!!! Of course, she's still a PRINCESS!!

Cute! Cute! Cute!

MJ

If I had a little girl, I'd play dress up with her everyday.

She is truly - A PRINCESS with a fabulous smile!!!

BTW - that picture I bought was NOT actually of Alexis - it just looked EXACTLY like her and we couldn't believe it - so, I bought it. It was crazy!

Take care and have a good week - Kellan

Shabby Chic- Thank you!

Stacy PQ- Thanks for stopping by - I know how busy you are! Yes she's a little weed!!!

Laurie- Isn't if amazing how kids can take on a character?!

Cheryl - Thank you!

Wendy- Yes she's a "character" alright!

RLL- Thank you! and Welcome!

MJ- She's alot of fun and we play all sorts of stuff... "school" being a favorite right now!

Kellan- I was confused I would have swore it was. How awesome!!

ooooh those wings are great! and you guys look so cute and happy! i LOVE this pic, patti.

:]

How cute can cute get? She just couldn't get any cuter!!! She certainly looks like one happy little princess!!!

(((((( HUGS ))))))