She beat me to the punch!
You can go HERE to read about my meeting with Michelle of Chelle's Winks in Target on Wednesday.

It was so funny I was on the phone with Stacy, frustrated because Madison has kept changing her mind about what she wants for her birthday and her current request -neither of us had any idea how to fulfiill.
She wants a new kitchen set with a stool, well she's got two kitchen sets plus a washer/dryer and two table/chair sets so....
Then I hung up and wandered over to the Halloween stuff and was approached by a pretty blonde lady with an adorable little girl in her buggy and trailed by a handsome little boy.
She said "What is your name?" (at least I THINK that is what she said first) I smiled and said "Patti" then ~zap~ realization hit.
I said "That's Abby and Kyle, I told you last week that I would recognize your kids but I wouldn't know you" and we both started laughing. She confessed that she had recognized me and stalked me through the store before getting up enough nerve to approach me. I am so glad she did. I had been to the dentist and the right side of my mouth was numb so I felt slightly dorky but I explained.
My impression of Michelle is that she is friendly id a bit reserved but I do think we'd enjoy spending time getting to know one another, and I think Madison would like playing with Kyle and Abby. She does well with boys or girls/older or younger. She just likes other kids!
I really hope we get a chance to do it soon and I intend to surprise a certain blogger down Charleston way one of these days *grin*
All in all it was a very pleasant surprise to meet up with her so unexpectedly. It truly made my day! Thanks for taking time out Chelle!

19 comments:

TWO NEW KITCHEN SETS! Along with
a washer/dryer and two table/chair
sets! DING DONG! HELLO! I'm movin
in!
I can't even get ONE new kitchen :(

That is such a great story...I do
hope y'all get to spend more time
together :)

HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's cool!

That IS cool! I would FREAK if I ever ran into a fellow blogger! :)

I need a new dining room table and chairs, Mommy! Meeting Michelle in the Wal-Mart is so cool. What fun.

~hippo hugs~
Pam

How much fun was that??? I love that she stalked you through the store! LOL! It is so cool to meet blog friends!

Bloggers are cool people. I hope you aren't heading down my way this weekend. I have to work at my real job. :(

How fun! I have yet to meet a blogging buddy- I hope it happens someday!

Hugs,
Betty

If you guys make out, be sure to post pictures.

Laurie- She has a bit "much" don't you think. It was really a fun surprise!

Bella- It was, the way it happened!

Stacy PQ- I'd love to be the one you ran into! :)

Pam- Maybe Maddie will donate hers since she so many *snort*

Lynilu- Honestly it was hilarious. If you could have saw her face. I wish I had a video!

Greg - Not THIS week-end and is the market open only on Saturday?

Betty- I'm sure it will if you are ever in my neck of the woods or vice versa I would LOVE to meet you! I have a "bucket list" of bloggers but i'm not making it public *wink*

Grant- What is on your mind lately?! Dude, get thee to a massage parlor -with "happy ending" STAT! LOL

How cool is that?! Nice that you have some bloggy acquaintances who live close by!

I have actually met two gals thru blogs, who live within 1 hr. of us. One of the ladies was really nice---hubby and I have done dinner, bowling a few times with her and her hubby/friends...but we've just sorta lost touch since. The other was one sorta 'fired herself' as a friend...(long story).

Hope your association is a good one, and the kids can get together and play!

I'm known for giving people my honest opinion, so here goes.

SLOW DOWN THERE GIRL FRIEND.

Not for nothing, but give her what you want, not what she wants if she's behaving like this. THREE KITCHENS? You are spoiling her, which is your prerogative of course. But if you don't rein her in now, down the road you'll have a girl that's never going to be satisfied with what you give her.

I know you and Stacy will handle it right with Madison, whatever it is she ends up wanting for her birthday !

That is so cool and neat that she recognized you.

Have a good weekend - Kellan

Is that ever nifty. I almost met fellow blogger mmat once, but we didn't really make any solid plans and the crowds at the Toronto event were big. Plus, his boobs just aren't big enough for me to put in more effort.

Yes it is open only on Saturdays. Sorry.

Afternoon Patti: Hope your dental woes are healed and sweet Madison's birthday is memorable.

Thank you for your warm condolences over Gunner's passing. I know that as a young parent you understand and I value you! (((HUGS)))!

I haven't had a chance to meet a fellow blogger in real life, but I would love to some day.

Dentist....yuck!

MJ

I've always wondered what it would be like to meet a fellow blogger.

Thats cool how you met there like that.
Madison will own her own appliances well before she ever finds a husband i bet LOl