
Stacy was spotting for our friend Bo's son Timmy #72 ! Timmy lost oil pressure and had to come in early. Boo Hoo!

This little man is ALWAYS there, we've dubbed him "the turtle". He looks so feeble and fragile though and I have always wondered how in the world he gets up that steep, steep hill but somehow he does. I guess you do what you have to when you love something and I believe he is a true blue dyed-in-the-wool racefan!

The car count was even pitiful but of course there was drama. Always drama!

First? Wow people are slow on a Monday...
Sounds like a great weekend....love the pic of that old man:)
Man, that looks like fun. When I get my butt back to SC on a more permanent basis, I might have venture out there and see what it's all about!
Yep - local racin is the bestest!
Thank you for trying and no you and Stacy are not Fug. Maybe the crowd was at the beach for one last time.
You guys should enter the next race.
It only takes two cars to call it a race besides its all about going out together.
Maybe next time there will be some picture opertunities
Well, if you couldn't do the beach again, the races rank right up there, too, don't they? Glad you had a good weekend!
I can only guess what FUG means. I used to go to the races all the time back when my man Cale was racing. That was back in the day when my dad worked the gate at turn one at Daytona. I would get to sit on the top of his truck and watch the race for free. Of course I spent more time watching the drunk women. LOL Blame it on hormones.
I SO want to go to the races with you guys!
Michelle- It's VERY slow today... Hmmmm I was even late getting around to comment!
Miss Hope- The races used to be a hoot, they are about pitiful now :(
Cheeky- Agreed! Good to see ya hon!
Man- I really did try - just for you!
Grant- Stacy used to race, and we have an unfinished car sitting in the backyard........
Walker- You are right and we did have a good time anyway!
Lynilu- We are in the process of planning a get-away that will involve a new place AND beach. Can't wait until it unfolds and I can spill!
Greg- Honestly I am not sure what FUG means,it's a term I picked up through blogging and it's pictures of "ugly" people! Cale is from my neck o' the woods. Drunk people at the big tracks are FUN to watch! LOL
Bella- You and I would get into some trouble i'm afraid *snicker*
I dated a girl when I was in the army in Maryland, who's father built and raced cars on dirt tracks. The whole family lived and breathed racing. So it's easy to see why that old man makes the hill climb.
BTE- Yeah i'm sure i'll be an old racing Memaw myself!
What GREAT pics!
He does look like a turtle..:)
HUGS!!!!!!!!!
hey big sis email me your address and ill send u a copy of sordid lives the movie like laurie said it will make you laugh!
great pics btw!
kisses!
This sounds like a weekend my husband and Little Billy would have enjoyed!
Take care - Kellan
That's a huge big deal up here on the weekends. I couldn't believe the number of race cars I saw being "trailerd" through town yesterday.
Looks like fun anyways. I love drama as long as I'm not a part of it.
The turtle man is cute...
Maddie's halloweeny shirt and little maryjane shoes are so Cute!
That pumpkin purse is absolutely precious & cute!
(Getting caught up reading/lookin' here....Your blog is just fulla cute lately!! lol)
No FUGs? Booooooo!
Retro Girl- Aww thanks! You're cute too!
Martini- Sorry but i'll keep trying - I promise!
Despite hardly anyone being there, it's good to hear that you guys managed to have a fantabulous time!
Post a Comment