Wow now I can teach Stacy to give me a serious pedi! I love it!

Almost FAINTED when I saw it was the Vera Bradley Pink Elephant pattern. How awesome of you Pink Owl! These will REALLY come in handy for me. A mini jewelry box, and although the other is billed as a lunch bag I will use it to store hair/beauty products when I travel I think. Also the little wooden box is darling too and really looks like a Vera pattern!!


Thank you so much for your sweet generosity. You really made my day and I feel like a real "winner"!!! I am even inspired to try such a contest myself.... soon!

Ooooo...girly stuff! I LOVE me some girly stuff!!!
NICE!!! ;)
YAY!! Finally! I'm soooo glad you got it and even more glad that you liked it! That little box was made with VB Pinwheel Pink fabric (I know a lady who makes little trinket boxes w/VB fabric). ;) Sorry it took so long! Have a great day!!!!
Woot!! Boxes in the mail so rock!
I'm seeing pink elephants again. Time to lay off the booze until at least after lunch.
What a COOL gift!!!!
what a great gift! That little box is a Vera pattern. It was one of the few discontinued this past spring. I got a few things in that pattern for my mother-in-law.
I love the elephant pattern!
Stacy PQ- Me too, me too, me too! Can you tell i'm giddy?!
Pink Owl - It was WELL WORTH the wait and no wonder it looks like Vera - it IS! Too too cool! Again much thanks!
Cheeky- They do and i've been lucky to have more than my fair share. Very blessed!
Grant- Yep pink elephants will always = booze to me too!
Daisy- Prize, it's a prize. I actually "won" a contest she had. Yeah, me. Wonders never cease! This is my one claim to fame here LOL
Ahhh this is a really sweet gift...and you deserve it too!! Pamper the heck out of yourself!
Ohhh, that is nice! I'm envious!
Presents rock!
BEM- Thank you, I don't win things very often as you may guess by my response to Daisy!
Lynilu- Thank you, i'd share if you were here :)
That was a great win...love girl stuff!
Oh yeah! Makes me wanna get my
stuff out and soak my feet for
a while....I love to just watch TV
and soak my toes in my little
pedi-tub....
Enjoy!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm sure Stacy is thrilled. ;-)
Great! Congratulations... and you said you never win anything...lol
Have a great week..
Michelle- It WAS! Me too!
Laurie- I must do better taking care of my tootsies - I have no excuse now!
BTE- He's happy if I'M happy! ;)
Miss Songbird- I don't - but I did! hehe You, too sweetie!
Love the pampering items...I never buy them myself so it's good when someone gets them for me.
Sweeettt!
Nice loot.
What a great surprise!!! I love it!!!
Congrats on the cool girly stuff! I may not fully appreciate it but I love boxes, so two-thumbs up for the pic of the "package".
Hey, Patti! Some very cool stuf from ( I love this name)Pink Owl!:) How many times have girls used the hairbrushes as microphones in the morning with the radio on, right? :D) ENJOY!!!
I wanrt to see pitcures of Stacy giving you a pedicure.
You know, I know he would do it too ;)
Post a Comment