I'm Not The ONLY One Rushing Halloween!

Little Miss Maddie is too! I know, I need to find that child some black socks but she's had those orange shoes for over a year and can just now wear them! She's cute anyway! Rockin' the humongo hairbow too.
She has a orange/white polka dot one but I put my foot down - there IS such a think as too much polka dots!!!!
I really really REALLY want to get one more beach trip in, just a few nights would be great.
Madison has been asking me if we can't go "just one more time Momma".
"One more time Momma, indeed!"

** In case you can't tell or your eyesight is slightly shot like mine those black blobs on her shirt are black kitty cat heads!
34 comments:

How could you not take that sweet baby to the beach "just one more time" :)

...love those shoes...let's see,she could be rushing Halloween...or just pullin' for the Tigers? ;0 I need a pair of shoes like those for game day! Do they have my size:)

Am I first????

That is just to cute!

I wish I could go just one more
time to the beach :( She'll just
have to have double the fun for
me!

HUGS!!!!!!!!

too early in mornin for doo to get so dizzy over dots :|

*lol*

Michelle- We will go - that is a given. Well if you wear a ladies size 7 or smaller a child's 4 or 5 is comparable.. just sayin'!
Yes U r FIRST! Congrats!

Laurie- We will - promise!

Doo Dah- You are too funny lady!

Ack - mommy blog! Reverse! Reverse!

Every stage she goes through is cuter than the one before, I swear! I'm loving that she smiles for pictures these days!!

Grant- Shaddup single white male!

Lynilu- Awww thank you, yes she does. Finally!

Those are adorable. Are they Puddle Jumpers? We have several pairs.

Orange! Yes! Halloween is creeping up on us and I can't wait! Did you get your painting from Lewis Barrett Lehrman??

Never too many polka-dots !!!

What eyesight?
All I see now is polk-dots everywhere.
She's cute period, dosen't matter what she's wearing.

Hmmm on more trip to the beach eh.
Like mother like daughter LOL

First time visitor here. My eyes myst be bad because I couldn't see the cats evern after you brought it up. She is a cutie though. Take her to the beach.

Have you starting packing for the beach yet? You know your going, so get a head start.

tommie- Yep they are puddle jumpers! I should have known you would guess!!! :)

Martini- Nope not yet sorry to say but it's on my to-do list!

Loving Annie- Maybe..... *grin*

Walker- I do NOT brainwash her - I swear!

Greg- Seriously they are hard to see! I am, just not sure when.. and welcome! I must return the visit!

Tony- Yeah yeah I know i'm going! Y'all know me too well eh?

Cute!

I love Halloween!!!

You better take that Princess to the beach! ;) Those shoes are adorable!

LOVIN the shoes!!!! ;-) I don't know why, but she reminds me of candy corn.

Anonymous

That child is off the cute o' meter! TOO cute. I think that outfit is just fabulous. I never had a chance to dress Jul like that. And no way can I do it now. I live vicariously thru you and Madison. Hehehe.

Anonymous

Hello

Cute overload.

Anonymous

Maybe when you're an ADULT there's some such thing as too many polka dots, but when you're a stylin' chick Maddie's age, there ain't no such thang!

Another one for the wall!!! She is just too cute for words!!! Aw, Mom, you should have allowed her to wear the polkadot bow in her hair, too! Those little shoes are darling!!!

(((((( HUGS ))))))

MJ

there really is no such thing as too many polka dots. Head for the beach!

That Maddie is one cute youngun! As we say in the south, I could just eat her up! LOL! She is precious! Love those little orange shoes!

And I am lovin' that pumpkin purse too! Monogrammed...how sweet is that!

Hope you are able to get one more beach weekend in! One of the carpenters worked at a place called Steven's ???, (seafood restuarant), in Cherry Grove, when he was younger! He said it is awesome. It is right by the old metal bridge, before you get to North Myrtle on the NC side. If I find it and try it, I'll let you know! He said it was worth the trip! :) ~Rhonda

She is your Mini-Me. So cute!!!!

Anonymous

That child is growing like a weed. What are you feeding her?

Bella- Thanks

Cheyl- Me too - hence the rushing!

Pink Owl- We're working on it. Wait til' you see my post tomorrow! *smile*

Daisy- I LOVE candy corn! LOL

Andie- Awww you can live vicariously through us. I love dressing her (as long as she'll let me)

Paul- Hello and Welcome

Chickie- Agreed!

Pat- I guess you are right *grin*

Nancy- Thank you! I do love her bow and you will see it soon.

MJ- Working on the beach!!!

Rhonda- I hope to check it out, always up for a good reccomendation!

Caroline- Awww thanks! :)

Shell- Chicken nuggets, I think it's the growth hormones! LOL

She is so darling in the outfit - cute!

Kellan

She is just soooo cute!

~hippo hugs~
Pam

oh gosh I just want to eat her!!! I love those shoes where are they from?

We're hoping for a
"just one more time" beach trip, too. Hopefully in October.

We have rushed the Halloween season, too. Kids already have window stickers in their rooms and Kaylen was wearing a new Halloween outfit this weekend. Too cute!

Also - in response to your post on my blog - YES YOU CAN! The first year is the most difficult as you figure everything out and get into new routines. Hang in there!

oh, she's so cute... Love the outfit too..

Ohmygod aren’t you popular - a bazillion comments. I LOVE seeing kids having happy childhoods with liberal doses of silliness, wackiness, and that definitely includes orange, tangerine, and harvest gold polka dots with black kitty cats and matching accessories. I am sending you (email) a picture of your darling placed in front of one of my colour coordinating Azaleas. Cheers