Tinkle Tuesday
I just like to say the word "Tinkle". "Tinkle" "Tinkle" "Tinkle". It makes me giggle.

Anyway here it is Tuesday. I did have a pretty good week-end. We went to visit the Mother In Law.
I know I get aggravated at her because she is not a pet-lover and she can be kind of controlling at times (not with me, others) but she is really a blessing in our family.
She loves my little girl so much and she loves me and Stacy too and is always so happy to have us visit. You can literally feel the love radiate off of her. Chad, too.
I am so glad he is living with his Grandmother because it is less for us to worry about. She is in good health but still, she has arthritis and some health problems and you just would tend to worry about an older woman living alone. Chad is a good boy, he always lets her know where he is (WHEN he goes out anywhere which isnt' alot) and they are just a very good team! He works 40+ hours a week and is just a really really good kid. Madison and he are crazy about each other too. They pick and play constantly! LOL It's very sweet.

Me, Stacy & Chad went to eat at the Noisy Oyster and I had an oyster sampler (Oysters Rockefeller, Oysters Remington & Buffalo Oysters). They were DELICIOUS. I also had 1/4lb of boiled shrimp. Yum. I'm ready for more!

Did a little bit of retail therapy (probably spent more than i'll wish I did but what the hell). I am in a better frame of mind and that is what really matters!
Happy Tinkle Tuesday all!!!!!
27 comments:

Tinkle tinkle in the car..You
should really use a jar!
That's from Fosters Home for
Imagiary friends.(Cheese sings it.)

I love shrimp :) Not big on oysters
slimy little suckers...Good for
tossing at someone..

HUGS!!!!!!

Yeah, I'm not a big oyster fan either. Tried 'em steamed and raw...just can't get past that texture!

I do like sardines in mustard sauce though...do I get any credit for that? ;)

Yeah, I have an Aunt that lives about a mile away and I WISH she had someone living with her....she's 84 and she's going downhill fast. My mom (which is my aunts sister) is so afraid one day she'll go to visit and find her lying there with a broken hip or something, you know?

Scary!

Anyway, enough of that...happy tinkle Tuesday! ;)

Oh I lurves the Noisy Oyster!! I am assuming you went to the one in North Chuck!

This comment has been removed by the author.

Laurie- I never liked oysters til' I married Stacy and he converted me. Now I can eat them any old way! I love that song!!!

Stacy PQ- You hit it right on the head, I wish she had someone too. I love old people, even the crabby ones.

Cheeky- Yep!!! Wish you were there too!

I think I've been there...love shrimp and most seafood..not the oysters...love to go to an oyster roast...just don't eat the wiggly things...

That's great that he lives with your MIL..what a great kid!

Glad you are feeling beter:)

Anonymous

Oysters -- *gag*

Tinkle? All I have to do is sneeze or *coff* honey.

Tinkle, tinkle, little tot

Sitting there upon the pot.

Any second now, you'll see ...

Sprinkle, splash and you'll go pee!

I used to say this to my daughters when they were potty training.

Happy Tinkle Tuesday!!!!!

ok i know this is crazy living in florida and all but i hate seafood yuck!!! sounds like chad is a good guy.

kisses

I've never been able to get past eating oysters unless they are fried, smoked or in stew. I did try, several times, but the raw ones just turn my stomach.

That being said .... glad you had a good weekend! You know, a century ago people didn't often live alone in old age. The multi-generational household was the norm. I wish we had more of that these days. I'm nearing the "age of consideration," and while I don't especially want to live with someone or have them live with me, it is nice to know that if and when the time comes, I've been invited to live with either of my kids.

Pappadeaux has the best oysters. Come to Atlanta (if you can find gas) and I'll buy you some.

Not a big fan of oysters...but give me some of that shrimp!!! Yum!!!!!

Tinkle? you're so silly

I'm with Cheryl, give me shrimp any way, any time.

Glad the weekend was good. I think you needed that.

~hippo hugs~

Glad you had a good weekend!

Anonymous

I don't understand when people are not pet lovers.

I love seafood too. Went to a restaurant a couple weeks ago that had great seafood...ate tons of it:)

Michelle- I can't get any oyster love here LOL Thanks!!!


Pat - LMAO - TMI *giggle*

Ryan- It's not crazy but dang I love it and it's hard for me to understand someone hating it! LOL

Lynilu- I totally agree with the multi-generational thing. The whole family would benefit. I've told my parents and MIL they are living with us. The only way I wouldn't is if one became physically violent. That I couldn't deal with i'm afraid.

Grant- Hmmmm *wheels turning* You just never know, I might take you up on that sometime soon.

Cheryl- Yah loves the scrimp! I've been accused of worse LOL

Hippo Chick- I sure did! Thank You!

Bella- Thank you honey

Back again - I am often amazed at how much we "blogging buddies" have in common. Water for Elephants was an amazing book.

I'm sharing another good thing about today - made reservations to fly to Vegas to spend Thanksgiving with our daughter and hubby. Whoo Hoo!!

Happy Day!
Pam

I love oysters, but just not raw. Too much like snot. I like raw clams though and snails. Yummy!

Anonymous

"probably spent more than i'll wish I did but what the hell"

You are just doing your part to help the economy!

MJ

Tinkle was the only way my grandma would reference peeing. She would always ask if we had to "tinkle" before we left. Love that word.

Hippo Chick- Very happy to hear of your Thanksgiving Day plans and yep I loved Water For Elephants!!!

BTE- See now I couldn't eat snails .. go figure! LOL

Dr Sparky- I LIKE your way of thinking!!!

MJ- hehe... I always think of a sampler mine had in the bathroom "if you sprinkle when you tinkle be a sweetie wipe the seatie"! Aren't Grandma's GREAT!?

Oysters and shrimp. Now that would hit the spot right about now!

yeah, I dont do oysters, now crab legs, lobster tail or shrimp and im your gal.

Mike- Wouldn't it just? I'm jonesing for some myself!

FFM- Mmmm you said crab legs...!!!

I have this urge to run to the washroom.

That meal sounds delicious.
I want some oysters now.
Its good that you got some away time and had fun.
Retail therapy can be expensive but so rewarding ;)

Anonymous

Fry 'em up and I'll eat 'em!

Our Receptionist is very easy to manipulate. We have to relieve her for breaks so if I'm at a stopping point and I just want her to go take her potty break I just go around and say tinkle tinkle and that makes her need to go. Her Mom must have asked her when she was little if she needed to go tinkle. Works every time.

Somehow I missed commenting to Pack of Two but GREAT TO SEE YOU. I miss you blogging so much!!!