57 seconds
Boo Yah!
I had to add something light-hearted after my whining post late Friday. Sorry about that but again your comments moved me. I am so lucky to have met each and every one of you and please know you are very special to me! Whatever the future holds I am ready to face it head on!
Too Salty for my Own Good
8 years ago

It's been crazy here at work and I've missed so many posts, dammit!
When I heard about the sale, you were the very first person I thought of! I'm glad to hear you're open to whatever comes along....you
ve GOTTA be, you know? Who knows....it may be something way better than before! :)
I may be right there with you if my boss doesn't get re-elected. I'm scared right now too....
Oh, and I only lasted 47 seconds with the Velociraptor. GAH!!!
Stacy PQ- I've been thinking of the election re: you too! You know i'm wishing you the best but I think your boss will win.
Damn good thing those 'raptors are extinct LOL
Well, clearly you are the strong one between the two of us, because I'd only last 19 seconds !!!
Nobody is sunny all the time. Being vulnerable makes us human, and admitting it makes it safe for everyone else to have a bad day occasionally and it be okay.
(hugs)
Yeah Buddy!
One minute, 35 seconds!
Then I'm dead.
*snort*
I have a lot of anger these days - I don't think that thing would survive long against me! Ha!
I can only last 51 seconds. Wait that sounds baaaddddd. :-)
I would say something nice, but why bother when you are about to be eaten by a raptor.
I'm such a bad ass 37 seconds.
That is TOO funny!!!!!
What a wimp!!! I only survived 25 seconds.
Have a happy, fun filled day.
~hippo hugs~
Congratulations! You could survive for 1 minute, 38 seconds!
That's more than enough time for me to get him on the BBQ.
I hear they taste like chicken ;)
LOL! "Congratulations! You could survive for 47 seconds!" I think I can thank my experience wrestling with siblings for that score!
Glad you're back in a better frame of mind. It happens to us all, and you have a complete pass on this one, given what you've been through lately. Keep smilin'. It'll drive 'em crazy!
Glad to see you are back to normal:)
Try not to worry about things too much:)
Loving Annie- 19 seconds of pure adrenaline! LOL
Pat- You a bad azz! LOL
Cheeky- I'd definitely take you in a bet! hehe.....
Man- Hmmmm maybe i'll consult with Daisy Tee Hee!
Grant- Like you bother anyway *snort*
Bella- Whoah - for real!!!
Cheryl- I thought so too!!
Hippo Chick- Hey i'm only about a half a beat behind ya!
Walker- You & Pat together just might stand a chance... maybe! LOL
Lynilu- Oh i've been "good morning" like crazy - and it's MONDAY! LOL Thank you honey.
Michelle- Thanks and I will! Truly!
I almost coffeed my keyboard!
HA! I'd die 6 seconds before you.
Thanks for the laugh :)
HUGS!!!!!!!!!
57 seconds - ACK! That is pretty long to be standing there scared s*itless!
Have a good evening - Kellan
41 seconds with the Velociraptor.
I would be alive one minute and 3 seconds..it didn't take into account that I most likely would have peed my pants!
44 seconds, baby!
1 minute, 6 seconds! Then I'm a dino snack. Damn.
We should take a bet on who gets laid off first. :-)
Laurie- It's funny isn't it?!
Kellan- Hehe... you said a bad word!
Sandra- Bet you wouldn't want to foster him! hehe... (I wouldn't!)
MJ- ROFLMAO
Daisy- Killer! You aren't too far behind me~
Shell- Well shit you lasted over ten seconds longer than me. How shall we bet?
It's probably not very comforting to know that we are all facing some sort of upheaval from this crisis--other than the thought that we are all in this together.
Keep your head up Patti!
Only 44 seconds. I'd quit after he bit my arm off.
You're special. Patti! lol!:)
Mike- Head up! If I can kick a raptors ass for even a few seconds I can handle any financial crisis!
Chickie- LOL you make me laugh!!!
Michael- Aren't I just?!!! *wink*
57 secs for me . Looks like we are twins!!
I'd cry like a sissy, and survive only 51 seconds.
Post a Comment