Sunday Adventure
We decided to take a trip to
  • Mcleod Farms
  • in Mcbee,SC (that's pronounced Mac-Bee ok?). After buying some fruits and vegetables including a pumpkin roll for yours truly Madison and Daddy sat down in the comfy rocking chairs out front to enjoy some ice cream!

    Look at that sweet face peeking through the gorgeous Lantana ....

    Mommy - can I just eat my ice cream in peace now???!!!

    Even a shot of Mommy sitting on the porch. Of course, true to my I-Love-Lucy Life when I hopped down off the railing I ripped my favorite pair of hippie jeans on a nail. Yep right in the ol' behind! Now i'm in the market for a patch!

    We stopped by Stacy's friend Tommy's (who lives about two miles from Mcleod Farms) and Madison got to check out his horses. He has about 5 or 6 large horses but her favorite was this Pony aptly named "Midget".


    She says next time she's wearing her cowgirl boots and riding Midget. I don't doubt it a BIT!


    ******** Just wanted to say I am busy at work for a few days but I may get caught up and be able to visit your blogs soon. Thank God for pre-posting!!!
    12 comments:

    Yup happens every time when you hop on something to sit on.
    You get nailed.

    I like the second picture, Madison looks like she's growing out of the bushes

    Man, I just noticed the chain at
    the bottom of the rocking chairs...

    That would have been just the best
    picture if you had been sitting in
    your rocker (but your off it..HA!)
    then it would have been like the
    three bears...Daddy, mommy and baby!

    Love all the pics!

    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!

    She is sooooo freaking cute! Hope you have a great day!

    We love McLeod Farms...My SIL lives in McBee. Madison is too cute...I'm still lovin' those orange shoes:)

    Sounds like you guys had a great day. You ripping your jeans sounds like something I would have done.

    That sucks about ripping your jeans!

    Be sure that the patch you use on the jeans is a monogrammed one!! That will make you one classy hippie!!

    And what does it say on Stacy's t-shirt? The few words I can see crack me up .... twist, feel, sex appeal?????? BWAAA hahahahaha!!!

    This is SO fun!!!

    (Just the other day Sydney said, "we gotta go to that place where you pet animals and see pumpkins." I'm with her, and ready to go!)

    she got them orange pokie dotter shoes on again....too effin cute.

    Do they come in size 8 adult ladies? Imma thinkin they'd look swell with my bib overalls.

    btw them bibs the ones has a patch on the ass too. *wink* but mine is from rippin it with my ass gettin too big. Cant blame a nail.

    :-)

    Looks like you guys had a good time. Madison is a total "Mini You". She is too cute.

    Looks like a nice little get-away. Other than the whole ripped hippie jeans thing.

    MJ

    Hate it when jeans rip. However, I am the queen of patching jeans. Cowboy has lots of patches on all his jeans.