Daddy's Little Girl
Daddy had some shocks to replace on his truck so...........

Naturally "Lil' Missy" had to follow his lead... Wouldja hand me a wrench Daddy?

Yeah i'm down here getting dirty - so what? (that's what she LOOKS like she's saying - she didn't SAY IT)

Yep I think i've got my hands full with this one. A ballerina/princess that can work on a car. A redneck boys dream come true! LOL
24 comments:

That's what you call "the perfect girl"...if she can dance like a princess and fix her own car without the help of anyone....

She's gonna go far:)


Very cute!

A true Southern Girl!
She is such a little cutie!


HUGS!!!!!!!

That is one sweet ride. Trade for my Malibu? I want to cruise to the office in style.

She's cute, smart AND she works on cars too???

I done told you you're going to have to beat the boys offa her with a stick, didn't I???

Mud on the tires, pink shoes, and a drink beside her. And that look that says; What are you looking at honey? Any chance we could fix her up with my youngest son? He has his own BB gun. It would be a match made in heaven.

I'm bookmarking this post. These are my favorite Maddie pics ever! That last photo is great!

Love the car!!! Madison working on her car reminds me of me. My dad made me learn how to change a tire, check my oil, learn how to use jumper cables, etc. He said if I was going to learn how to drive, I had to learn this stuff because you just never know when you might break down and not have anyone to help. Now I just use my cell phone if I would ever break down.

Oh my gosh - that is just too, too cute! Love it!!

OMG TOOO CUTE!!!

Too cute!

Anonymous

She's a keeper....Let's see C would be how much older than her???? Just kiddin...

I like that last line. LOL

That is so cute...but actually...I recently heard a study that said that 50% of Americans have never changed a tire themselves...so GOOD FOR HER!


Bradley
The Egel Nest

What a cutie! She will surely make some SC boy happy.

LOL!! Your last line made me laugh out loud. Great shots!! I'll never forget when my daughter was working with her dad in the garage. She was a bit smaller than yours is right now. I came out to find her, and I found her with her entire arm stuck up INSIDE of my exhaust pipe. THANK GOODNESS it wasn't hot. But ... her arm sure was black when I got it out. BAD DADDY!!!!

HAAA ha ha ha ha!! That girl is gonna be more than a handful!!

So Adorable....

MJ

A girl after any mans heart. Watch out boys, here she comes.

Look at the cute little grease monkey.
She won't need a man to fix her car in the future thats for sure.

All- Thanks for the sweet comments on my girl I am busy at work for a few days but I may get caught up and be able to visit your blogs soon. Thank God for pre-posting!!!

That has got to be the CUTEST thing ever!!!

hole-eee-cow that a dirty look she givin ya in that there last photo Momma.

Dang dont be foolin with her when she dooin boy work on her car.

:-D LMAOOOOOOO

That baby needs a tool belt for Christmas.

Anonymous

Those photos are so cute, yet so hysterical, too! Thanks for sharing!