She's not spoiled.........
Look what Daddy brought home as a surprise today.....

She's cruising and styling.... notice the zebra print seat!

It's a Groovy Girls Scooter! You can't get much groovier than THIS girl!


(AND it doesn't take as long to charge as the Barbie Bug! and we can take it to Ma's in the trunk of Mommy's car! which is why I suspect he got it!) Way to go Daddy!

******* NOTE the wait is over. Crying Cow Bank has been bought out.... don't know what this means for me but i'm taking as a GOOD sign from the man upstairs :)
29 comments:

Think I need to get me one of them.
Get better gas milage and the
payments aren't as high....
She is just a little GEM!

HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

very good daddy!!! I was just reading about the bail out good luck sweeetie!!!

I saw the news first thing this morning and immediately thought about you.

Hey, tell Stacy I want a scooter.....pleeeeaaassseeeee!!!!

Momma, throw them shoes away. Her heels hangin out the back!

If she like my boy was, she will not part with them herself. That is when super-sneaky-spy-Mom comes in handy. I eliminate the problem while they aint lookin.

Tell her the orange poka-dottered one is cuter :-)

Lcuky girl I want a skooter.

Way to go daddy! That is a super-cool scooter! And hoping only good things come from the bank buy-out! They should make you the head Monogram Queen ;) Have a GREAT weekend!

I totally want one of those. Thankfully gas prices are going down otherwise I would be driving that to work.

That is very cute! Good choice, dad! And the kid is cute, too! That new no-upper-lip smile is a hoot! You have such a character there, Patti, and she will keep you young for a long time. Uh, or else make you age way beyond a normal schedule!! Let's hope for the former!

Good news on the job front. Let's hope it maintains.

I saw the news this morning and thought of you -

Where did he get that scooter...that would be a great Christmas for Abby...she looks so cute on it!

Hope this is a good sign for you at the Crying Cow Bank

Yeah I saw the news this morning and you were the first person I thought of. I hope this will bring a change for the better.

Laurie- I wish I could ride it to work! LOL

Man- We are very lucky to have him, Thank you :)

Cheeky- I'll tell him! LOL He didn't even buy ME one :-O

Doo Dah- She doesn't like to wear them but they do fit! LOL I love the polka dot ones too - muchly so!

Pink Owl- I REALLY like the way you think! ;)

Caroline- Girl, it's a wonder we aren't WALKING to work these days!

Lynilu- Yeah i'm banking on her keeping me young and THANKS!

Bella- Thank you!

Michelle- They sell them at Toys-R-Us and I think that is the only place. $150

Sandra- Me too - I'm looking at it as a positive!!! but it would have been tres' cool if we had ended up working for the same place!

Patti, Congrats on the news of things moving along. At least you have answers. (bye bye large amount of money for us - but as it always the case, we will survive. And just think of all the blog fodder I'll have if my dad has to move in with us. Just trying to look on the bright side. :) )

But seriously - I'm glad all the waiting is over for you. It's been a long haul and I'm positive great things are waiting just around the corner!

Awesome Scooter. We cannot let Kaylen see that such a thing exists. Her Barbie Jeep, handed down from Kelton and first purchased at a garage sale does just fine :)

Glad the waiting is over and that you feel you have direction. Always good to look on the positive side of things. Best of luck! We're thinking about you.

Casey- I hope it isn't bad for everyone especially your Dad and you... it's hard to know what to think yet.. still processing but thanks for the good thoughts. I appreciate it!

Dakota- Thank you so much.. I will not tell Kaylen. My lips are sealed!

You do know it is a sin to lie. I do believe she may be a little spoiled but that is ok. That's what parents are for.

Greg C- Drat - Busted!!! LOL

The Chase web site said all the branches would stay open and nothing really will change until the end of the year. Lori's son worked for them for a while converting branch computers when they bought some other bank a while ago.

Hey Patti,

Where can I get me one of them sweet set of wheels? I'm not up on your bank news, but hope this is all good for you.

BTW, though I read your blog every day, I have neglected to add it to my favorites, but am correcting that right now.

~hippo hugs~

Pam

BTE- Of course they are going to tell us it's business as usual, they don't want people leaving and I understand that. I'm there for the duration regardless - have too many years invested to just leave!

Pam- Toys-R-Us LOL Thank you :)

I want a scooter like that.. Do that make the Jumbo size?..lol
So cute!

Lee

cute scooter, cute kid :) I can't believe how grown up she looks!!

sorry about the upheaval, hopefully it makes things better in the long run, holler if you need anything :)

Nice wheels could use some chrome forks but I'm sure dad will figure it out down the road.

I hope all is good news for you on the work front. You need to exhail a bit before your ears wiggle.

From what I've seen, whenever there's a buyout, they really do keep as much of the original people as possible.

She totally rocks on the scooter!

MJ

If that scooter came in my size, I might trade my Miata in for one. What a good daddy.

I'll hope the best for your and your job.

I WANT A GROOVEY GIRL SCOOTER!!! oh my cow!!! That is the cutest little scooter!

Saw the news about crying cow on the news and immediately thought of you. Take care Patti-Cake.

HUGS!!!

Anonymous

Snorting bull got bought too. By the same bank I've been trying to avoid working for all these years. They call it the Bank of the Universe now...sigh...

I take it as a sure sign that I REALLY need to get out of the financial industry now.

Those are the CUTEST pictures!!!!

Look at that smile! What a ham!

wow! i'm watching a girl grow up on the blog. yyaaayyyhh for the new hot-girl-wheels. woo-hoo!!