I guess stress and strain. I dunno... anyway I sat here and read all of your sweet comments below and finally busted out crying.
Thank you all so much for all you do and say. Like I told Lynilu in an email today I don't have alot of IRL friends so my friends I meet through blogging are very precious to me!
May you all have a fantastical week-end...
Go Gamecocks! Roll Tide! Go Nittany Lions!

Have a good trip and a very nice weekend!.. bunches of hugs!
Sounds like a perfect tiem for a break them.
Have a fun weekend:)
go sis have a wonderful time i sure know what your saying my week has been hell also. just remember im only a phone call away.
kisses
Know what? I'll bet a lot of those tears were stress induced. It's been quite a while since you have been living with it every day.
Go and enjoy yourself. Have a great weekend, filled with as many mojitos or chocolatinis or whatever it takes!!
BTW .... Friends is friends is friends.
Dude. Did you just say roll tide?
ROLL TIDE?
I won't tell hubs. Promise. He'd drive over and beat you.
Have a good weekend. I'll be thinking about you.
Relax and Enjoy! You need it....
HUGS!!!!!!!
I hope you are enjoying yourself. Let God worry bout everything. His shoulders can handle anything!!! Big Hugs to you
((hugs)) patti...
Sometimes agood cry is needed... Life and stress and stuff just gets overwhelming.
Hope Summerville feels good, and you enjoy the getaway.
And I'm tickled you enjoyed the cookies so much :)
I think my blog friends are just as much a friend as my IRL friends. I "see" my blog friends more often (in posts) and feel like we are more a part of each others lives. Personally, I tell my blogger friends much more about what's going in my life than most of my IRL friends. Guess that makes my blog friends better friends.
Hope you have a great weekend and get-away! Praying that things go well for you at work! Hopefully the worst is over!
Love Maddie's new set of wheels! Do they come in my size??? With the price of gas, I could use one! LOL! Oh, and I need one with two side cars for the kiddies who can't drive themselves yet! :) ~Rhonda
Things have a way of working out and I just know they will for you...have a good weekend
Waiting and waiting for the worst possible thing to happen is usually worse than when it actually happens - I think things are going to change now. Of course if you can get in where I work, put me down as a reference!!
Glad the wait is over honey! Hope it gets better now.
If I didn't have blog friends I'd have no friends!
Hope your weekend was great!
I love the little motor bike - too cute! I hope all goes well with your job and I will keep you in my prayers! Have a good week - Kellan
I'm so glad the wondering is over. I went through it 15 years ago - and I have to say, as anxiety ridden as I was at first, it turned out to be the BEST thing that happened for me!! In fact, I wouldn't be where I am at my good job or with my husband or anything if I didn't get laid off when I did. Good things can come of change. Roll with it Hun. :~) Thinking of you.
did u have a good weeekend?
That's the way to yell ROLL TIDE!! So glad I've turned you on to the most awesome team ever!! :-)
Yeah!! To Nitanny Lions!!!! We PA gals need to stick together.
Hope you are feeling better. Now, I'm on to read your Monday post.
~hippo hugs~
Pam
**HUGS***
Hope you are feeling a weight off your shoulders...been thinking of you, and hoping everything is ok. Sorry I've not been around to say it sooner. Hope everything works out for you. Know that your bloggy friends are all here...if ever you need anyone. *hug*
btw Love that picture of Maddie on her scooter! Way to go Daddy!!
hey patti! ((((hugs!)))) i feel the same as you: i have, like one IRL friend left. my blog friends lift me up so much! especially the special ones like you girlie!!
Little doubt, the dude is totally just.
how to scan | leopard leggings | hot tub sex
Post a Comment