Good Morning
I know, I know, a RARE post from the Monogram Queen on the week-end! Just wanted to let y'all know we made it through okay. Had alot of wind got about 5 inches of rain so it wasn't too bad. Stacy moved everything to safety (my stained glass window, patio cushions, furniture, swings etc). Now i'm trying to figure out what I want to do with the rest of the week-end! Hope y'all have a great one!
21 comments:

What...first... and on a Saturday too...

yeah~the storm wasn't so bad...

I saw on the news this morning
that the winds were like 50 mph.
now.
Glad y'all are alright!

HUGS!!!!!

Glad to hear that you're all safe!

P.S. Maybe you should do a "booby waiving" dance to celebrate! ;P

thank goodness..

So glad to hear you are safe and all is well.

Glad the rain and wind weren't too bad, and that all of you and the house are okay !

Maybe you can throw an after-hurricane party.

YAY! Glad to hear! Play dominoes all weekend! LOL! It doesn't matter what you do as long as your safe. :)

Glad you guys are safe and Hanna left you, for the most part, alone. She's in NJ as I type. We've had A LOT of rain too. Hope the rest of your weekend is quiet.

Anonymous

Uh....I'd be up for the boobie waving dance suggested by TigerYogiji -- but then again, I'm a female boob-lovin' pig, too.

hehehe

So glad to know you are safe. This hurricane season seems to be particularly rough. Loved your previous post about the things that define you. Beautiful!!

Stay safe!

~hippo hugs~
Pam

5 inches - that's a lot of rain. Glad you are safe and okay! Take care - Kellan

I was coming to check on you. I'm glad you fared well. Friggin weather.

Glad you made it through. I will be so glad when hurricane season is over!

Run naked through the puddles

Anonymous

Great!

I think Ike is coming to visit Houston even though I told him that this is REALLY the wrong time to come visit. The humidity is a killer.

MJ

I hope you made it through the weekend okay.

Glad you're ok!

Glad to hear that you didn't have any damage from the storm. I was thinking of you Saturday morning.

Chelle- It really wasn't we were very lucky!

Laurie- Thanks Hon!

Tigeryogiji- Good idea! Whee!~~

FFM- Yeah!

Casey- Thank you!

Loving Annie- Me eeee tooo!!! :)

Grant- Any excuse for a party!

Lynilu- How'd you know we love dominoes?!

Daisy- Hope y'all don't get TOO wet!

Pat- Bwaa haaa nothing wrong with that!

Pam- Thank you!

Kellan- Yeah I don't think we're under drought conditions!

SFT- Thank you sweetie

Chickie - Me too! I'm tired of all this hullaballoo!

Walker- You have the funnest ideas!

Shell- Bah go away IKE!

MJ- We did!

Bella- Again thanks for the siggy! I love it!

Caroline- Awww thank you so much!

We didn't get that rain like you did. We got little if any, period! Things are still so dry here.

(((((( HUGS ))))))